Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Steroids In The News

Nasser funniest body building interview ever LMAO

Steroids In The News Discuss Nasser funniest body building interview ever LMAO in the Steroid forums; https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm Finally he had to go to the bathroom. He went ahead and she followed him into the men's bathroom ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 10:29 PM

Height: 6 | Weight: 250lbs.lbs | Body fat: 6%%
Talking Nasser funniest body building interview ever LMAO

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm
Finally he had to go to the bathroom. He went ahead and she followed him into the men's bathroom exactly 10 minutes later. She just walked straight in there. Greg made himself visible by sticking his hand out over the top of the stall, so she knew where to go. Then she helped him clean his rear end as I had also witnessed personally while I was staying at their house in Canada in 1995.

The other nasty story is that once a guy - who I know and who told me about this - went up to see Greg into his Atlanta, GA hotel room to give him some "medical items". At the time Greg was without his wife because they had one of their usual conflicts.

Still, it is very unusual that he had travelled without her, as she normally went with him everywhere. Anyways, the so-called "medicine man" had to use the bathroom but Greg strongly prohibited the guy from going in there.

But the guy went in there nevertheless and there was this awful penetrating odor. He discovered multiple - obviously used - towels covered with long brown skid marks. Kovacs had been using the now stinky towels as a toilet paper replacement because he could not reach his rear end by himself. So he used the towels by holding each end with one hand and rubbing himself/pulling the towels back and forth between his legs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anthonyclark 1 For This Useful Post:
doozied (10-20-2017)
Old 09-17-2017, 07:44 AM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

I remember hearing about that long ago, damn I'm old.