Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Steroid Pictures

Paki-Pharmatec Sust

Steroid Pictures Discuss Paki-Pharmatec Sust in the Steroid forums; Anybody seen these sust amps from pharmatec pakistan? I've seen ones from Abbott karachi. these say made by pharmatec for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Banned

Height: 5'11" | Weight: 229lbs | Body fat: ???%
Default Paki-Pharmatec Sust

Anybody seen these sust amps from pharmatec pakistan? I've seen ones from Abbott karachi. these say made by pharmatec for OBS pakistan. I went to OBS website and they list it as one their products but no way to check any of the #s stamped on the bottom there. If these are fake they did one hell of a job. hope the pics go thru.

Last edited by Chal; 04-04-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Height: 6'3" | Weight: 240lbs | Body fat: 8%
VIP Shouts: 328

Yeah, your second last sentence sums it up. It looks pretty good.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:15 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'7" | Weight: 195lbs | Body fat: 8%
VIP Shouts: 680

Yeah looks too expensive to counter.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Banned

Default Yeah

The lettering don't scratch off...it almost feels like engraved. Only thing is the top of the amp is a little bit different shape (looks longer) than Abbott ones but I don't think that's anything. I'll know in a couple weeks for sure but here is the thing... I just had lab work and my levels are 3 times what they normally are my age which is proof that that "expired" stuff is still potent. Surprised me cause I thought maybe 50% at best but I'm gonna say probably 90% now. It's right about where my levels were when I ran it 4 years ago..and that's from only 2 x 1.25cc inj a week apart. My point here is that I won't feel the Sust so easily right away with levels where they are. I'll run it a few weeks and have levels checked again.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:02 PM

Height: 6' | Weight: 214lbs | Body fat: 10%%
VIP Shouts: 1

I have some but havent tried it. I have 9 amps Im saving it for the fall...
Old 03-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Banned

Default Yeah I think

Pharmatec is a new facility in Pakistan. Apparently they supply OBS Pharma/health care, (Representing Organon part of Schering Plough Portfolio), all info I obtained from a search. So these must be pretty new. I stuck one but I can't tell yet for sure. I'll be sure to let you know tho.

......Chal
Old 03-04-2010, 11:15 AM

Default Great stuff

Chal

I have the exact same stuff and a lot of other people do too. From what I can see in your pics it looks like you have batch 0099. I have batch 0063 to 0066. Your stuff is 100% legit. A lot of people got freaked out about this new stuff because there is no Organon stamp on the amps. The company Pharmatec OBS is contracted by Organon to make the sustanon. I have done hours of research on this topic. It would take me a long time to write it all out so what I suggest is you go to Google and search “Sustanon Pharmatec” and you will see lots of pics and info on this. There is so much info you need to read it. The best news is I am on week 4 ( 500mg/week – 2 amps ) and I’m up 12 pounds and my size and strength is incredible. This stuff is 100% legit and awesome. Enjoy it.

Last edited by RichiRich; 03-04-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Banned

Default Thanks Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichiRich View Post
I have the exact same stuff and a lot of other people do too. Go to Google and search “Sustanon Pharmatec” and you will see lots of pics and info on this. Pharmatec is relatively new. There is so much info you need to read it. The best news is I am on week 4 ( 500mg/week – 2 amps ) and I’m up 12 pounds and my size and strength is incredible. This stuff is 100% legit and awesome. Enjoy it.
Thanks for chimin in brother. It's good to hear that from ya..
Old 03-04-2010, 12:05 PM
VIP MEMBER

VIP Shouts: 4850

I found this pic on the Internet of those amps also. That guy is luckyyyy . I would quote Tony The Tiger on this one and say " THEREEEE GREATTTT"

Attachment 1432

Last edited by freakofnature; 01-21-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM

Default Website

Here's the website to Pharmatec OBS so you can check it out. Look at the top left hand corner and you will see that they were formally Organon Pakistan.

http://www.obs.com.pk/others.html

Last edited by RichiRich; 03-04-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Banned

Default Hmmm...

...not sure though... reason being that there aint no Organon logo on these amps... been lookin around and have seen the pharmatec amps with logo on them.... these don't and I don't like that.not sure if I will keep stickin em.. maybe waste of time ...got other gear
Old 03-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Banned

Default LMAO Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakofnature View Post
I found this pic on the Internet of those amps also. That guy is luckyyyy . I would quote Tony The Tiger on this one and say " THEREEEE GREATTTT"

Attachment 1432

Hey do those got Organon logo on ampoule???
Old 03-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Banned

Default Yeah thanks Rich

Quote:
Here's the website to Pharmatec OBS so you can check it out. Look at the top left hand corner and you will see that they were formally Organon Pakistan.

http://www.obs.com.pk/others.html
I been all thru that site and no way to reference and no pics. They look great but why no logo all of a sudden?
Old 03-04-2010, 12:46 PM

The Pharmatecs that have the stamps on them are older. The new stuff doesn't have the stamp. I can guarantee that these are 100% legit. Like I said I have had great results with them and so have other people. It's not like I know these are fake and I'm trying to sell you on them. I really couldn't care less if you shoot them or not. I was just trying to ease your mind and let you know that you have a legit product but do as you will.

This was posted on another board. This is why there is no logo:

yeah bro. these r the latest batches that u have. dont worry abt the quality. organon pakistan has been taken over by a dubai based firm n now its called organon-bio (OBS). its the same firm. check out their website. previously, they were giving their orders to abbott labs. now OBS is giving their orders to a local pharmaceutical company named Pharmatec. Pharmatec has a very good retion n one of the best pharmaceutical companies here. they have very strict quality control.
ill be using the same deca in my upcoming cycle. so dont worry abt your sustanon. enjoy every min of it.

Last edited by RichiRich; 03-04-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Banned

Default Appreciate that bro

Quote:
The Pharmatecs that have the stamps on them are older. The new stuff doesn't have the stamp. I can guarantee that these are 100% legit. Like I said I have had great results with them and so have other people. It's not like I know these are fake and I'm trying to sell you on them. I really couldn't care less if you shoot them or not. I was just trying to ease your mind and let you know that you have a legit product but do as you will.
I's just having a bad feelin bout no logo... so you saying that new ones got no logo..?
Old 03-04-2010, 01:07 PM

That's what I'm saying. You have to do your research and read other forums and blogs. You'll find the right info if you look in the right places. Bottom line is your stuff is 100% legit and you'll be more than happy with your results.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Banned

Default Ooops

Rich

I now see that I missed one of your earlier posts. Duh! You addressed my concern before I even posted it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Good lookin out.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:19 PM

No worries friend
Old 07-17-2010, 03:47 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1 | Weight: 221 and gaininlbs | Body fat: 14 and gaining%
VIP Shouts: 3576

awesome amps, posted here just so i wouldnt have to see that stupid longhorn gear thread up also, but do like the amps...
Old 07-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned

Hey Mega, did you use those amps? I stopped using 'em cause I wasn't feelin em but it could be cause I was already on gear. I still got a few.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:12 PM
VIP MEMBER

I have not used them yet myself. i hope they are good bc i have 75 coming. i have a few now at home. Im going to incorporate them with my testoviron amps, and run sust and enan together, its been my favorite blend in the past, with ugl sustanon and enanthate.

I used some karachi's the first time i ever used aas, i gained some weight, but the pain was horrible. So you think your sustanons were faked or what?

and also, my OBS do not have organon stamps on them, but the box has organon stamped on it. Check the pics you will see, but my supplier sends me original box. Everything matches up exactly to the original box, the reg. number, exp dates, etc. Ill take a pic and show you, i dont have the best camera but ill see what i can get you buddy. The ones i have were manufactured in NOV. of 2009

Last edited by megaman85; 07-17-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Banned

Not sure if they're fake. I need to start a cycle off with them to be sure. My concern was that they didn't have the Organon logo on them and I just wasn't feelin em.. maybe psychological though don't know??? I ended up gettin 100 omnadrens and those were awesome! and no I didn't do em all lol....yet. Maybe I'll start the next one with the Ptecs to see and then go back on the omnas. I love pharma grade gear. Got some Upjohn Depo Test to go with the sust....good shit.

Hows them beaches lookin down there?
Old 07-17-2010, 04:48 PM
VIP MEMBER

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-20.jpg

Thats mine brother. I seriously doubt they are fake. My "friend" lives in Karachi, actually. Now its a possibility they are fake, but i seriously doubt they are. We are pretty close, him and I, and i trust him, as does he. He told me many supps sell people reals and fakes, and often send loose, with no original boxes.

Yes, pharm grade is awesome, my schering testovirons im loving. Ill never shoot another test as long as i have these amps. Ive been on a maintain dose of test only the last couple months, hardly training due to an injury, right when i got hurt i went on the amps. Ive maintained 99% of my size shooting 750mg every 10 to 14 days with my amps, i was on 1g of test from a UGL when i got hurt, plus 50mg adrol a day, and I have not lost hardly any size, and im not even training much, maybe 2x a week at most. Thats saying a lot. NO post injection pain with the testovirons, even pinning 3ml at a time in the quads.

Be careful bc omnadrens are faked just as much as karachi amps. OBS is a company working under organon. Id be more scared of karachi amp fakes rather than OBS.

Last edited by megaman85; 07-17-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Banned

Can't see the amp too good but the box looks the same as mine. I got batch #0099 exp 2015. They're probably good. I had just loaded up on prop before using them so I couldn't really tell. I know these omnas are good. They turned my face beet red and libido/strength went thru the roof.

Hey hope you get back to 100% real soon brother. 3mls is a hefty quad shot lol but that ester is smooth compared to prop. I been doin prop 200 twice/wk in the glutes to maintain levels. I was going to come off and use S-4 but canned the idea. I like my HRT too much lol.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:10 PM
VIP MEMBER

yes ive heard omna's are good stuff also, never have tried them though. My "friend" does not have them though, so ill just stick to what he donates me.

Im going to pin the first OBS tonight, ill let you know how it goes though. I was running a very good reputable brand of sustanon before, so ill have that to compare it to. The sust i was running before was 300mg/ml though, but these obs and organon have been known, if legit, to be some of the best sust ever produced so im sure ill see good results.