Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Steroid Cycles

anavar advice

Steroid Cycles Discuss anavar advice in the Steroid forums; I'm looking to start a cycle using anavar for the first time. I was planning on clen and anavar but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2016, 09:52 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 240lbs | Body fat: Some-teen%
Default anavar advice

I'm looking to start a cycle using anavar for the first time. I was planning on clen and anavar but everything I've read about clen says maybe i shouldn't. So anyways I'll be doing 12 weeks of test E at either 500 or 750mg per week.

so my question really is should i take the 50mg ed anavar at the last 8 weeks or the first 4 and last 4?

I'll have exemestane on hand but I don't plan to run it on cycle unless needed. Thoughts?

I also don't plan on running hcg... I'vehad Iit before and never used it or felt the need for it on test e only cycles so again if you think I should on this cycle. Lmk when, how much, how long, why?

pct nolvadex. Also have clomid on standby but don't plan to use Iit unless needed.

on a side note, how long do research chems like the orals from rasa stay good for?
I have a bunch of letrozole and exemestane and some other stuff I bought a couple years ago but maybe I should throw that stuff out and buy new.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:32 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 235lbs | Body fat: 14%
Default var

run the var at 80-100mg ed for the last 6 weeks. just so you know, var will screw your lipids up big time. assuming your already in good health, they will bounce back after your done. Point is, I wouldnt run var longer than 6 weeks because of this. 50mg ed wont be enough more than likely. Ive ran USA Pharm var (script) at 50mg ed vs 80mg of LEGIT ugl var and the 80mg was waaaaay better.....cheaper too. again it was 100% legit var.

as far as aromasin, some will tell you no need for it at 500mg of test. maybe true for some but not all. ive ran 200mg a week of test cyp and needed to run aromasin because my estro was high. if your gonna keep it on hand, just in case, get bloods done around week 6 to see where your estro is. I doubt you will get the typical gyno signs with this cycle but your estro may still get high. easy to control with aromasin. 12.5mg eod would be a good protocol assuming your aromasin is legit. bloodwork is really the only way to ever get aromasin dialed in correctly but the above is a good starting point for this cycle.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:09 AM
VIP MEMBER

Thanks. I'llgo with the 80 then. II've been using sx for a few years and have been happy with everything I've gotten so far and I plan on using them for this stuff too I'm sure it'll be legit. I ah eno reason to doubt it atm. Yeah iread some lipid Iinfo but i want ssomething to aid in a little extra fat loss this time and it seems safer then clen and tren so it's the lesser of the evils I think. Just got bloodwork back and I'm ready to rumble.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:32 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 235lbs | Body fat: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Revolution View Post
Thanks. I'llgo with the 80 then. II've been using sx for a few years and have been happy with everything I've gotten so far and I plan on using them for this stuff too I'm sure it'll be legit. I ah eno reason to doubt it atm. Yeah iread some lipid Iinfo but i want ssomething to aid in a little extra fat loss this time and it seems safer then clen and tren so it's the lesser of the evils I think. Just got bloodwork back and I'm ready to rumble.
oh for sure, legit var is awesome imo. some guys think its safe to run forever and dont have a clue what it does to your lipids. you will have no probs at 6-8 weeks bro. keep us posted on how things go. best of luck man.

Last edited by scoobs88; 03-04-2016 at 11:34 AM. Reason: typo
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobs88 For This Useful Post:
Modern Revolution (03-06-2016)
Old 05-10-2016, 05:32 PM
VIP MEMBER

Hey. So I'vebeen on the var for about a week now and decided to go 100 ed so the half life is 8 hours so shouldI take Iit 3 times a day maybe 40 in the morning and then 30 in 8 hours and 30 8 hours later or jist do 50 every 12 hours?
any recommendations on gnc type supplements to go with it? Thinking about adding some t3 for extra fat burning because I'm heading to the shore in a month.
The only sides I've felt are some mild occasional dizziness and some joint pain... but ialways have joint pain so tthat'spprobably unrelated.

oh... i haven't started switching over from 80 mg to 100... i was just gonna do that to hope i could burn a bit extra fat before the beach... but would it be better to just stay with 80 and go another week after the test ends in 4 weeks or just do 100 and end it at the same time as the test runs out?

Last edited by Modern Revolution; 05-11-2016 at 09:28 AM.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:19 AM
VIP MEMBER

Oh and I had bloodwork done at the endocrine office and I even told her I was on test and when I got the results she said it didn'tcheck for eestrogen levels because there was no need... she also said the test said 1500+ and didn'thave a real number beyond that... all she did was talk shit and tell me I wwon'tbe able to have babies and a bunch of nonsense . .. that was a waste of time. Lol.. at least when I was there she said I have no signs of gyno. . So at least that's good
Old 05-18-2016, 11:13 PM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Revolution View Post
Hey. So I'vebeen on the var for about a week now and decided to go 100 ed so the half life is 8 hours so shouldI take Iit 3 times a day maybe 40 in the morning and then 30 in 8 hours and 30 8 hours later or jist do 50 every 12 hours?
any recommendations on gnc type supplements to go with it? Thinking about adding some t3 for extra fat burning because I'm heading to the shore in a month.
The only sides I've felt are some mild occasional dizziness and some joint pain... but ialways have joint pain so tthat'spprobably unrelated.

oh... i haven't started switching over from 80 mg to 100... i was just gonna do that to hope i could burn a bit extra fat before the beach... but would it be better to just stay with 80 and go another week after the test ends in 4 weeks or just do 100 and end it at the same time as the test runs out?

yes, take the Var 3 times a day. clean diet and training hard is all you'll need. you do not need any of that shit that fucks with your thyroid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WetWorks For This Useful Post:
Modern Revolution (05-24-2016), scoobs88 (06-01-2016)
Old 05-31-2016, 10:21 PM

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 215lbs | Body fat: 10%

var 3x a day? So var is better with an average level in the blood rather than a big peak?

but dbol you like to do 2 hours before a workout right?
Old 06-02-2016, 04:11 AM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime View Post
var 3x a day? So var is better with an average level in the blood rather than a big peak?

but dbol you like to do 2 hours before a workout right?

actually I want 3 big spikes when running Var. you can do Var once a day pre workout too. Dbol 30 minutes pre workout, an hour at most. some people like Dbol 4 times a day.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:29 AM
VIP MEMBER

Cycle is done. Today is thebbeginning of my pct which will be nolvadex 40mg a day to start i guess and 12.5 aromasin eod. I'll look at some pct schedules on here soon since I've never done anavar cycle before... i can say this... iwill never ever do another cycle without anavar I think. Lol. IIt's fucking awesome. .. my diet isn't the cleanest and my cardio regiment is pathetic and the first half of the 12 week cycle I bulked up with 3 protein shakes a day and lots of meats... week 6 I started the anavar. Week 8 I cut my calories down super low to get ready for the jersey shore. Went down to about 1200-2400 calories a day and I jist kept getting bigger and shredding fat. I went from 230-250 pounds then down to 240 where I'mat now when I started the ccalorie cut. Muscle kept growing with the lack of calories and the 10 pounds lost was all fat it looks like anyway.

Really awesome stuff.. now I need to bust my ass for the next 3 months to try to keep all this wonderful. The pumps from the var are insane. If i do pushups my arms like grow before my eyes. Lol. Sometimes after a bicep set i can'teven reach my face. Wish I could stay on this shit forever and I can understand why some people might try despite the lipid fluctuations. ..I'venoticed zero side affects besides a little acne that could very well have been from the test and the less then perfect diet...anavar is worth every penny imo. Can't wait for next cycle!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Modern Revolution For This Useful Post:
scoobs88 (07-22-2016)
Old 06-21-2016, 05:36 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'11" | Weight: 250lbs | Body fat: 200?%
VIP Shouts: 7

How much do you feel your pct benefited you? (Novice, curious)
Old 06-24-2016, 05:22 PM
VIP MEMBER

Just started it 5 days ago so we'll see. Nolvadex 20 mg ed. Exemestane 12.5 mg eod.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:03 PM
VIP MEMBER

Been about 30 days of pct. Been running 20 mg nolvadex ed and 12.5 aromasin eod. It'sbbenefits are clear. Water all flushed away and ilost a good bit of weight but man Iilook great without my shirt now. At the height of the ccycle iwas at like 247 lbs. or so and now II'm at 215...which is too low atm ishould be trying to mmaintain at probably 220. I think the aromasin is definitely helping the muscle stay and definitely getting more and more cut. Gonna drop the nolvadex to 10 mg ed for the next couple weeks and Iiwas gonna drop the aaromasin completely but might cute those pills into quarters and take like 6mg eod for 2 more weeks.
Going for bloodwork in a few weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Modern Revolution For This Useful Post:
JayRock (07-22-2016)
Old 07-21-2016, 09:37 PM

Height: 5'9" | Weight: 224lbs | Body fat: 10%

Thanks for the update, brother. Keep us posted.