Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Steroid Cycles

Dbol, Tbol, Winnie? what's a good oral cycle?

Steroid Cycles Discuss Dbol, Tbol, Winnie? what's a good oral cycle? in the Steroid forums; So I've taken Dbol in the past, I know it gets results, but the more I look into it the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2015, 02:26 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'0" | Weight: 190lbs | Body fat: 20%
VIP Shouts: 34
Default Dbol, Tbol, Winnie? what's a good oral cycle?

So I've taken Dbol in the past, I know it gets results, but the more I look into it the more I hear that Tbol is superior... From looking into profiles and definition they seem like two completely different drugs. So why do they get compared to eachother?

Also can you guys give me advice on an oral cycle? I'm definately going to get some Dbol, just not sure if I should add Tbol or Winnie to it... and for how long.

Thanks.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:17 PM
VIP MEMBER

really any input would be nice...
Old 02-08-2015, 08:32 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1' | Weight: 260lbs | Body fat: huh?%
VIP Shouts: 18

No Input bro because everybody runs test in their cycle. And for good reasons. I would have thought you'd would have been around long enough to know why?

Do you seriously don't know why? Perhaps I or some one else may explain it to you. Or do you know why are are going to do it any way?

Last edited by celticthug; 02-08-2015 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:47 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'8 | Weight: 170lbs | Body fat: 7%
VIP Shouts: 9

oral only cycle suck. Orals are more toxic and are usually only taken to help kick start a cycle. Add some test, you can get away with only one shot a week with a cyp or enathate ester if your scared of the needle.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:35 AM
VIP MEMBER

definately not scared of the needle, my only issue is now that I have a little one running around I'd rather not have needles in the house... I always keep my gear locked up, and needles in a receptacle but it would be hard to explain why Dad's got a syringe in his butt if my kid ever walked in on me.

And yes I do know that the opinion on this board is that Test is a must on any cycle, which I agree with, but Europe has different opinions.

Thanks for the quality input bros.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:57 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 235lbs | Body fat: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan7967 View Post
definately not scared of the needle, my only issue is now that I have a little one running around I'd rather not have needles in the house... I always keep my gear locked up, and needles in a receptacle but it would be hard to explain why Dad's got a syringe in his butt if my kid ever walked in on me.

And yes I do know that the opinion on this board is that Test is a must on any cycle, which I agree with, but Europe has different opinions.

Thanks for the quality input bros.
I have a little one as well. I have a safe. Kids sleep so take it then. I lock myself in the bathroom while taking it. There's ways around it even with little ones.

You can run whatever you want but you will run the risk of going limp if you run an oral only cycle for an extended period but it's your call, your body.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:15 AM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
So I've taken Dbol in the past, I know it gets results, but the more I look into it the more I hear that Tbol is superior... From looking into profiles and definition they seem like two completely different drugs. So why do they get compared to eachother?

Also can you guys give me advice on an oral cycle? I'm definately going to get some Dbol, just not sure if I should add Tbol or Winnie to it... and for how long.

Thanks.
Oral-Turinabol - Steroid .com

If you are dead set on an oral only cycle, choose only one and go with it. Don't mix them up together. What are your goals exactly?
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobs88 For This Useful Post:
ryan7967 (02-09-2015)
Old 02-09-2015, 09:32 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'6 | Weight: 264lbs | Body fat: Eating 8kcals+%

Oral only's do suck. I took dbol for 6 weeks, and then var for 4 weeks about 2 weeks after the dbol cycle. I was strong, and i got some results, but i know for a fact that if i would've added some Test i would've compounded all of my results. Its also really hard to keep anything when your doing an oral only.
i was also on tudca for my liver, so she wouldn't fight back.

from personal experience, id tell you to steer clear from oral only's, but if you're gonna do it anyway, 6wks dbol gave me some good strength. It was essentially like a pre workout on steroids (lol)

buuuuuutttt i didn't get any real gains and i barely kept anything aside from some strength.
The Following User Says Thank You to sicilianeffex For This Useful Post:
ryan7967 (02-09-2015)
Old 02-09-2015, 10:20 AM
VIP MEMBER

I used to work with a guy that only did oral cycles, he had great results, he's actually an underwear model now and has 3 kids, but every body is different.

I'm not going to be doing an oral only cycle, I just wanted to put it out there for discussion. I've done 5 Test cycles in the past with great results, keeping the gains has always been an issue though.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:30 AM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
I used to work with a guy that only did oral cycles, he had great results, he's actually an underwear model now and has 3 kids, but every body is different.

I'm not going to be doing an oral only cycle, I just wanted to put it out there for discussion. I've done 5 Test cycles in the past with great results, keeping the gains has always been an issue though.
Not sure how old you are but if TRT is an option, look into it. I'm 43 and have been blasting and cruising for a few years and love it. You won't lose your gains either. Very little loss if any. Just a thought.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:02 PM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

I also do not believe in Testosterone as the base for any cycle.

lock your doors and you will not have to worry about your kids walking in on you having a syringe in your butt or you putting it in your wife's butt
Old 02-09-2015, 05:50 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWorks View Post
I also do not believe in Testosterone as the base for any cycle.

lock your doors and you will not have to worry about your kids walking in on you having a syringe in your butt or you putting it in your wife's butt
Test is your base if you like to keep your dick hard.

Nice wife reference.😛 lol
Old 02-10-2015, 01:17 AM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs88 View Post
Test is your base if you like to keep your dick hard.

Nice wife reference.�� lol

Deca dick is a myth. I read an article were Bill Roberts said he found no correlation with the use of Deca and limp dick. he also said just as many people had the same issue using Test. Deca is not the culprit. that certain individual had some issues of their own. whether it being other drugs or physical issues. my guess is other drug use. I've done plenty of Deca only cycles and I had to beat my dick down with a stick I started AAS use at 18 years of age and I never touched Test until I was 30 years of age. Deca only, EQ only, and good old Tren only cycles until 30.

plus my Pharma grade Deca and the pamphlet that the Doctor gave me had 0 mention of libido or dick issues. I think the Pharma companies would of listed that if that was one of the side effects.

talking from experience on the wife issue
The Following User Says Thank You to WetWorks For This Useful Post:
ryan7967 (02-10-2015)
Old 02-10-2015, 02:10 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1' | Weight: 260lbs | Body fat: huh?%
VIP Shouts: 18

I posted in such a way only to ask if you knew.My first cycle was dbol and decca. I didn't have any hard on problems. And as wet says he was fine also. However from what I read we might be in the minority. Seems that a lot of people do have libido issues when not including test in cycle, and post cycle.Could be many reasons why. But easiest to fix for most is to run at least small base dose of test.

Well got 2 basic classes of orals (that I'm aware of) test analog, and dht. Dbol, bombs, tbol etc are closely test related. And var and winny dht. One of each perhaps? Guess I'd go Dbol or tbol and var.Would run lower numbers, get liver enzymes checked at week 5-6. And proceed with caution.
The Following User Says Thank You to celticthug For This Useful Post:
ryan7967 (02-10-2015)