Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Steroid Cycles

Orals on training days

Steroid Cycles Discuss Orals on training days in the Steroid forums; What do you think about the practice of taking Orals on training days only? On top of your test or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2014, 08:08 PM
VIP MEMBER

VIP Shouts: 12
Default Orals on training days

What do you think about the practice of taking Orals on training days only? On top of your test or whatever your running and even when cruising ?

Old 07-15-2014, 08:51 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 235lbs | Body fat: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTAR View Post
What do you think about the practice of taking Orals on training days only? On top of your test or whatever your running and even when cruising ?
Depends on what your taking. I wouldn't mess with any hard core (liver toxic) Orals for extended periods. Stick with safe protocols during your cycle or your cruise and you be fine. I'm not a big fan of just taking Orals on training days. If your going to run them, run them. If your looking for a boost on training days, try test suspension. Just my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobs88 For This Useful Post:
MONSTAR (07-16-2014)
Old 07-16-2014, 09:58 AM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs88 View Post
Depends on what your taking. I wouldn't mess with any hard core (liver toxic) Orals for extended periods. Stick with safe protocols during your cycle or your cruise and you be fine. I'm not a big fan of just taking Orals on training days. If your going to run them, run them. If your looking for a boost on training days, try test suspension. Just my opinion.
Well thank you but I can't find any human grade suspension so I'd probably never use it... You think taking Orals 2-3 dys a week like dbol, var, methyl test is bad? I am one of those guys who doesn't retain any water at al! Orals always push the water into me and make me look/ feel jacked that same day! I love it
Old 07-16-2014, 11:14 AM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Well thank you but I can't find any human grade suspension so I'd probably never use it... You think taking Orals 2-3 dys a week like dbol, var, methyl test is bad? I am one of those guys who doesn't retain any water at al! Orals always push the water into me and make me look/ feel jacked that same day! I love it
It's not bad by any stretch if that's what you like. Var really should be run ed tho at 80mg plus ed to really see the benefits. Var is not very hard on your liver so you can run it longer. I know bros who like to take dbol on workout days only and love it. I would just suggest you get blood work done especially if you plan on running dbol more than six weeks or any oral for that matter. I'm sure you will be fine but just make sure everything's in check every 6-8 weeks when running Orals. And take your liver detox ed. I like liv52.
MONSTAR (07-16-2014)
Old 07-16-2014, 12:30 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
It's not bad by any stretch if that's what you like. Var really should be run ed tho at 80mg plus ed to really see the benefits. Var is not very hard on your liver so you can run it longer. I know bros who like to take dbol on workout days only and love it. I would just suggest you get blood work done especially if you plan on running dbol more than six weeks or any oral for that matter. I'm sure you will be fine but just make sure everything's in check every 6-8 weeks when running Orals. And take your liver detox ed. I like liv52.
Yea I'm healthy overall never had Anything wrong I'm 27 28 this year. Do you think it's less liver toxic to take oral on workout days vs everyday obviously, thank you for the piece of mind and Not scaring me by saying I'm an idiot or something. I mean honestly I know it takes long term AAS use to really become anything and I think I've decided to stay on but only human grade and Orals for cruising will be every workout day vs a full blown Ora
Cycle which I don't think I need everyday
Old 07-16-2014, 01:01 PM
VIP MEMBER

I would think Orals on workout days only would be less stressful on your liver but it will still mess with your liver. Nothing to be worried about if your doing regular blood work.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

I use this service for labs. Easy and discrete. You can pick whatever you want done.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:11 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Yea I'm healthy overall never had Anything wrong I'm 27 28 this year. Do you think it's less liver toxic to take oral on workout days vs everyday obviously, thank you for the piece of mind and Not scaring me by saying I'm an idiot or something. I mean honestly I know it takes long term AAS use to really become anything and I think I've decided to stay on but only human grade and Orals for cruising will be every workout day vs a full blown Ora
Cycle which I don't think I need everyday
Bro your a little young to be cruising IMO. Your natural test production is probably still good. Use it while you got it. I'm 43 and started cruising at 42. My total test serum was around 200 before I started cruising. Low. Get a baseline test serum done to see where your at first. You will need to be off cycle of course to do this. I'm around 800 when I cruise these days. It works great if you need it.
MONSTAR (07-17-2014)
Old 07-17-2014, 08:22 AM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Bro your a little young to be cruising IMO. Your natural test production is probably still good. Use it while you got it. I'm 43 and started cruising at 42. My total test serum was around 200 before I started cruising. Low. Get a baseline test serum done to see where your at first. You will need to be off cycle of course to do this. I'm around 800 when I cruise these days. It works great if you need it.
I don't really bother with the tests yet at least because I'm idk trying to compete in something so I got to stay on
Old 07-28-2014, 04:55 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5-8 | Weight: 170lbs | Body fat: 20%

whats a good site or email to get roids.