Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Steroid Cycles

Cycle. Veterans advice needed.

Steroid Cycles Discuss Cycle. Veterans advice needed. in the Steroid forums; Ok so i posted this already, and didnt want to start a new thread because i know people are probably ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2014, 09:42 PM

Height: 5'10 | Weight: 150lbs | Body fat: 11%
Default Cycle. Veterans advice needed.

Ok so i posted this already, and didnt want to start a new thread because i know people are probably tired of new people coming in and posting 1st cycle threads, but a member said i should start a new thread.

I been reading a lot. I have decided to try my first cycle. Im going to post my plan for the purpose of constructive criticism. Feel free to put in what i should/shouldnt be doing. Or feel free to not care.

12 week cycle

Test E- 500mg a week (Mon:250 Th:250)
Aromasin- 12.5 mg every other day
Hcg- 500iu per week for 12 weeks
Hcg- 1000iu every day for last 10 days before pct

Anybody have something they want to inform me on? Its my first cycle. Also im not really sure the purpose of hcg can someone explain? what it does exactly.

Of course this comes with a sumo diet and supersane gym sessions and sleep. And i have a pct planned out, but i dont even know if anyone will reply so i will save that for the future

@mkap26 I just will repost my last questions here as well and move to this new thread.

Im not sure if i am sensitive to estro or not. I have read a lot that people have not taken AI unless they start to feel symptoms, but i also read a lot of people just doing small doses just in case.
I can still get the aromasin to have it on deck just in case.

Also what would be the benefits of not taking it unless i need it?

Also i have read a lot but i have not been able to really find what the hcg does. I have read its important for the cycle and right before the pct, but im just not really knowledgeable on how it works or its purpose.

One last question, I know it can take weeks for test e to start working. Some people like to kick start their cycle with something else. Would you recommend that so there isnt that wait time for the test to start working? Or should i just stick with test e for my first cycle.

I just want to gain as much as possible on my first cycle. And i feel like in a 12 week cycle, 4 weeks can be critical and i want to train hard as i can during this cycle. And some people have reported up to 8 weeks before it has started to really work, and that just doesnt sound like you could really gain much in 4-6 weeks.

Post Cycle.

I really need advice here, this is where i want to make sure i get this right so i can transition back and keep as much gain as possible. Here is my planned PCT:

hcg - 1000 iu everyday for the last 10 days leading to PCT

wait about 2 weeks after last test e injection
Clomafene citrate- 40mg every day for 2 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate- 40 mg every day for 2 weeks/ then 20 mg ed for 2 weeks

NEED ADVICE HERE PLEASE!! I dont feel knowledgable enough about post cycle and am not sure what to do having read many things. I read HCG is important in PCT but this plan i have did not include HCG in the actual post therapy, just heavy use at end of regular cycle.
Should i be using it in my PCT as well?

ANYONE WHO CAN make changes to my PCT please help, i would like advice from people who know for sure the best way to do it. When to take what, and when to use HCG because i know its important.

THANKS!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2014, 04:54 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5ft 7inch | Weight: 228 Lbslbs | Body fat: 12% +%

Hi aja
ok man ill answer your questions 1 by 1

Before I do, just so you understand, the way folks cycle their juice, and the way they do their pct, and handle gyno while on cycle is somewhat of a personal choice, and the methods are a little different from athlete to athlete, personal choice does come into it, but there are basic rules everyone pretty much sticks to.
So here we go Bro, a good basic guidline for a beginner that will help you grow, keep gyno at bay should it raise its ugly head, and a pct method to help you recover.

1) weeks 1-12 Test "E" @ 500mg pw ( 2 shots per week Mon + Thurs )
2) Introduce an AI like aromasin only if nipples get sore or itchy, I find 1 tablet per day for 4 days get rid of gyno for a few weeks, when it comes back I take 1 tab per day until it disappears. some guys like to take an AI half a tab every other day, because it keeps them dryer ( no bloat ) and they probs have gyno issue. Be warned though, lots of guys claim an AI throughout the cycle can diminish muscle gain, personally i think its expensive so only bring it in when needed.

HCG, I like to use this 1 week before i finish my cycle, so for you its week 11, i would shoot 1000iu EOD a total of 5000iu that's 1 vial reconstituted with 5ml of bacs water
Basicaly HCG helps to fire up the testies so you can start producing your natty test, as this is surpressed while on cycle.

pct, start your Nolva+clomid 2 weeks after your last shot ( your proposed dosages are fine, there are so many different dosages and methods, but i cant see your method being any worse or better than any other protocol, so go ahead and do it, you may also want to take a multi-Vit with your pct.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:02 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5.8 | Weight: 194lbs | Body fat: 19%
VIP Shouts: 2

Ya bro Bulk knows his shit. And when I read ur threas I was thinking. Who the hell told u to run aromasin? What an over kill for such small dose of test. Chances are you won't need anything for estrogen on 500mg test. I didn't. Omly use something when needed. Not just because.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:40 PM

Height: 5'10 | Weight: 150lbs | Body fat: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulk View Post
Hi aja
ok man ill answer your questions 1 by 1

Before I do, just so you understand, the way folks cycle their juice, and the way they do their pct, and handle gyno while on cycle is somewhat of a personal choice, and the methods are a little different from athlete to athlete, personal choice does come into it, but there are basic rules everyone pretty much sticks to.
So here we go Bro, a good basic guidline for a beginner that will help you grow, keep gyno at bay should it raise its ugly head, and a pct method to help you recover.

1) weeks 1-12 Test "E" @ 500mg pw ( 2 shots per week Mon + Thurs )
2) Introduce an AI like aromasin only if nipples get sore or itchy, I find 1 tablet per day for 4 days get rid of gyno for a few weeks, when it comes back I take 1 tab per day until it disappears. some guys like to take an AI half a tab every other day, because it keeps them dryer ( no bloat ) and they probs have gyno issue. Be warned though, lots of guys claim an AI throughout the cycle can diminish muscle gain, personally i think its expensive so only bring it in when needed.

HCG, I like to use this 1 week before i finish my cycle, so for you its week 11, i would shoot 1000iu EOD a total of 5000iu that's 1 vial reconstituted with 5ml of bacs water
Basicaly HCG helps to fire up the testies so you can start producing your natty test, as this is surpressed while on cycle.

pct, start your Nolva+clomid 2 weeks after your last shot ( your proposed dosages are fine, there are so many different dosages and methods, but i cant see your method being any worse or better than any other protocol, so go ahead and do it, you may also want to take a multi-Vit with your pct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivehard18 View Post
Ya bro Bulk knows his shit. And when I read ur threas I was thinking. Who the hell told u to run aromasin? What an over kill for such small dose of test. Chances are you won't need anything for estrogen on 500mg test. I didn't. Omly use something when needed. Not just because.
Ok perfect. That is exactly why i joined this forum before i started. I wanted to make sure that the plan i had was good, i joined other forums and thats where i got most of my advice. But i was reading posts in this forum and everything just seemed more consistent with what people say, and the people here just seemed more knowledgable.

I will do exactly what you recommended, i will definitely only take AI when needed, and im not going to get aromasin im going to get aromadex. From what i read its not as strong? but it still works the same way? So ill only take AI if needed.

Also i had a feeling the hcg dose that was on my plan seemed like a lot. and i would not like shooting every day. But i will do 1000iu EOD for the last week, that seems more reasonable (and it saves me money). The plan i originally had, had me doing way more hcg and would have been 3 vials.

Also if i get from K at sx, i were to get everything for the cycle (test e, adex, hcg, cloma, tamox), how long should i expect to wait for everything to arrive?

THANKS!