Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Over 40s Forum

Steroids and angina

Over 40s Forum Discuss Steroids and angina in the Steroid forums; Hi all, anyone have any knowledge about steroid usage and angina pectoris. Have done quite a few courses over the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2017, 12:29 PM

Height: 6 foot | Weight: 225lblbs |
Default Steroids and angina

Hi all, anyone have any knowledge about steroid usage and angina pectoris. Have done quite a few courses over the years, but not since being diagnosed in Jan'. Will be hacked off if I can't.

Cheers in adavance
Old 07-23-2017, 05:41 PM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

sounds to me it has to do with lack of blood flow to the heart and not AAS use.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:51 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5"7 |

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWorks View Post
sounds to me it has to do with lack of blood flow to the heart and not AAS use.
Haha yes wetworks, the definition of angina is a lack of blood flow to the heart which I'm sure he already knows. He is trying to determine the CAUSE of this lack of blood flow.

That would be like someone asking, "my arm got cut off, but was it a knife or a sword that cut it off".. then wetworks comes along and says, "sounds to me like your arm is no longer connected to your body, not swords or knives..

You'll say anything to excuse steroids having involvement with negative health affects, even if you don't have a clue what you're talking about.. and as always, you have no evidence to support your claims. Surprise, Surprise.. maybe because, if you had to provide evidence, you'd discover more often than not that you're wrong.

Last edited by Dead23; 07-24-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead23 View Post
Haha yes wetworks, the definition of angina is a lack of blood flow to the heart which I'm sure he already knows. He is trying to determine the CAUSE of this lack of blood flow.

That would be like someone asking, "my arm got cut off, but was it a knife or a sword that cut it off".. then wetworks comes along and says, "sounds to me like your arm is no longer connected to your body, not swords or knives..

You'll say anything to excuse steroids having involvement with negative health affects, even if you don't have a clue what you're talking about.. and as always, you have no evidence to support your claims. Surprise, Surprise.. maybe because, if you had to provide evidence, you'd discover more often than not that you're wrong.

your right.

I didn't finish my train of thought. I would of suggested using EQ and something like superbeets to expand veins and arteries, along with increased blood flow. that is me though.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:49 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5"7 |

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWorks View Post
your right.

I didn't finish my train of thought. I would of suggested using EQ and something like superbeets to expand veins and arteries, along with increased blood flow. that is me though.
Usually the lack of blood flow to a certain portion of the heart is caused by atherosclerosis. Aka fatty deposits that build up in the artieries and capillaries.. equipoise increases the amount of oxygen that the blood circulates and causes it to thicken. This causes an increase in blood pressure. This is the last thing you want to do if you have angina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussJM View Post
Hi all, anyone have any knowledge about steroid usage and angina pectoris. Have done quite a few courses over the years, but not since being diagnosed in Jan'. Will be hacked off if I can't.
Cheers in adavance
Go to your doctor. Why you're on a steroid forum in pursuit of potentially life saving advice is beyond me.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:46 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'11" | Weight: 250lbs | Body fat: 200?%
VIP Shouts: 7

I love this site. I too believe AAS has "some" effect on the cardiovascular system.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:07 PM

your heart will enlarge if you are athletic, regardless if you are on AAS or not. my suggestions would help with enlarging the veins and arteries. don't forget a large amount of omega-3's to soften up the arteries and veins.