Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > SteroidWorld Bodybuilding > Female Forum

DHEA - Women

Female Forum Discuss DHEA - Women in the SteroidWorld Bodybuilding forums; Just got in a new shipment of supps. SO far, I'm a completely natural competitor, only using the typical run ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2015, 01:11 PM

Height: 5'6" | Weight: 145lbs | Body fat: 19%
Default DHEA - Women

Just got in a new shipment of supps. SO far, I'm a completely natural competitor, only using the typical run of the mill OTC supps. (creatine, protein, BCAA, LOTS of Vitamins and a few herbs)

I ordered some DHEA reading that It may have significant benefit to menopausal women (Im not menopausal, but not too far from it)

Im at the point where Im about to return everything that I purchased "over the counter" get my $$$ back because I'm tired of wasting it on junk that doesn't work on anything but the psyche

Any input on this?
Old 12-04-2015, 04:48 PM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by genieunbottled View Post
Just got in a new shipment of supps. SO far, I'm a completely natural competitor, only using the typical run of the mill OTC supps. (creatine, protein, BCAA, LOTS of Vitamins and a few herbs)

I ordered some DHEA reading that It may have significant benefit to menopausal women (Im not menopausal, but not too far from it)

Im at the point where Im about to return everything that I purchased "over the counter" get my $$$ back because I'm tired of wasting it on junk that doesn't work on anything but the psyche

Any input on this?

most OTC are junk. natural only works for as long as your hormones are still elevated. your hormones are not elevated any longer. you'll need to look into bio identical hormones or synthetic hormones. you do not want to take pharma estrogen, cause it is wrong for women.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:31 PM

lol I don't want to take ANY estrogen!!!

Here is a link I found....just an informational read

But this is the rationale that led me to purchase DHEA...however, I didn't realize I'd have to pop 4 + pills a day to see any results at all and then suffer side effects....

bummer to have side effects from something that isn't producing significant results.....imo

DHEA; The Most Underrated Supplement For Women?
Old 12-04-2015, 05:34 PM

Oh yeah...and the end result is elevated estrogen.......
Old 12-06-2015, 01:15 AM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

well women's estrogen decreases just like Testosterone as you age. if you want to feel and your body be younger, you will have to supplement hormone, cause your body stops or reduced production. hormones are the bodies fountain of youth.

Tags
dhea