Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Anabolic Steroids

DNP: The Truth

Anabolic Steroids Discuss DNP: The Truth in the Steroid forums; DNP: The Truth -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) DNP was not used in the early 20th century to "ignite dynamite." First, DNP wasn't ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 03:09 PM

Height: 6'0" | Weight: 215lbs | Body fat: Fuck Fat People%
Default DNP: The Truth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) DNP was not used in the early 20th century to "ignite dynamite." First, DNP wasn't used as an ignitor. It was used as an explosive per se in synergistic mixtures with trinitrophenol and TNT. The French are the most well known for using DNP for this purpose. They commonly used mixtures of 40% DNP and 60% TNP. Second, these explosives had nothing to do with dynamite. They were TNT based.

2) DNP was not used to cast a yellow dye on wood and other handcrafts. DNP has been used in the production of dyes. It's also been used as a wood preservative. It hasn't been used as a wood dye for making handcrafts look cute.

3) It was not based on "demographical statistics" that French munitions workers lost weight and had DNP side effects. This was readily observed right in the factory, where a protection plan was even put into place. I don't think anyone has ever done "demographical statistics" on any DNP users.

4) The research at Stanford was not in the 1920's. It began in the 1930's with Cutting and Tainter.

5) DNP was on the market for only 4 or 5 years, not two decades
6) Sales didn't stop because it was explicitly banned by the FDA. The FDA started putting pressure on manufacturers who then voluntarily withdrew it.

7) There was not "a report" of cataract formation, there were well over 100, including a few in males.

8) The reports of cataracts were very TRUE. It's a side effect that occurs in an estimated 0.1% to 1% of the population. This was the primary reason the drug was discontinued. The likely mechanism of action behind cataract formation was elucidated in the 1950's by Ogino and Yasukura.

9) DNP is no longer used as a pesticide. For example, no products containing DNP have been registered in California for the last 19 years (since 1991).

Every now and then, I'll hear about someone who's unusually tolerant to DNP. The range of sensitivity for DNP among different people is already extremely wide to begin with, and some people are on the fringe of the high end. That might be due to poor absorption, rapid metabolism, or impaired distribution in the body. I've known a handful of people who have to take up to 800-1000mg/day of actual DNP to get even a moderate effect. More often than not, though, I think people are taking a lot less DNP than they think they are. Underdosing appears to be a common problem among DNP suppliers. Second, if you're taking crystal DNP, you have to account for the sodium salt, which means you're getting less actual DNP (and fewer side effects because you're getting less DNP). And to top it off, you have sources who don't know how to cap consistent doses. For example, D has explained his capping process on ABB. He basically shot himself in the foot by showing that for a given batch of DNP, he essentially ballparks the amount of powder (and thus DNP) going into the caps. He doesn't cap a specific, known amount of powder and DNP. Not surprisingly, a common complaint is that one batch was great and then suddenly the next was not nearly as potent.

Your source is trying to feed you crap with that one. There's nothing about crystal DNP that gives it fewer side effects than powder DNP, except for the fact that with crystal DNP, you're getting less actual DNP. Of course you'll have fewer side effects (and less weight loss) if you're not taking as much. This is also an easy excuse for a source to give for any potentially underdosed or inconsistently dosed crystal product. Don't buy into it.

With a proper dosing protocol, the risk of overdose is essentially non-existent. Keep in mind that people also risk death by taking clenbuterol or ephedrine and caffeine. For some, the risks of DNP are worth the side effects. For others, they're not. It's important to make sure you have an objective view of the risks though. When it comes to DNP, they've been blown way out of proportion.

Fatalities are much less common than most people believe. According to Horner's extensive 1941 review, there were a total of three case reports of overdose when DNP was being used, often over the counter, throughout the 1930's. Not three thousand. Not three hundred. Three. Of an estimated 500,000 users, that's quite rare. In 1937, Simkins conducted one of the most comprehensive clinical studies, in which he kept over 150 patients on DNP for up to a year. In his final report (JAMA, Volume 108, #26), he stated that "One cannot refrain from remarking that, in view of the remarkably extensive use of the nitrophenols, often without medical supervision, fatalities are extremely rare."

Unfortunately, the mortality rate in recent times (among bodybuilders, for example) is probably higher. This is undoubtedly due to the careless and excessive dosages that are frequently seen as users try to push the envelope and maximize fat loss. It's an issue of dosing protocol, though there are also some reports of suicide and accidental exposure.

Fortunately, longer, lower-dose cycles are becoming more and more popular. With a little care and prudence, the risk of overdosing on DNP is negligible. The major risk is cataracts, estimated to occur between 1 in 100 and 1 in 1000 users, though it possibly occurs at a lower incidence in males. For a huge number of people, using a SERM is worth the risk of cataracts. Unparalleled fat loss with DNP is worth that risk for many others.

Yes, it's a metabolic poison in the sense that it interferes with energy production, making it less efficient. That "poisonous" effect is precisely why people take it. You should be aware that despite the negative connotations, the "poisonous" effect of uncoupling produces a host of beneficial effects, including a reduction in mitochondrial free radical formation, improved mitochondrial stability, neuroprotection, protection in several models of cell injury (e.g. ischemia/reperfusion, contusion), slowing of telomeric senescence (e.g. extension of lifespan with DNP has now been shown in three different species), etc. If you think that DNP is an outrageously dangerous "poison" that will only harm you, you're very misinformed.

DNP is a secondary explosive. It's not an ignitor. Regardless, what does it matter? Coffee creamer is explosive. So what? A given substance's varied chemical properties have absolutely nothing to do with it's pharmacological profile and safety. It does make for a great illogical argument though.

As for work ethic, if you want to "put in the hard work and discipline," that's your prerogative. I'd recommend avoiding any substances that aid you in building muscle and/or losing fat, including creatine, steroids, stimulants, protein powders, ephedrine/caffeine, etc. That way you can require yourself to work harder in order to get to where you want to be. On the other hand, if you're someone who likes to include supplementation and/or drug use to make progress at a faster rate, there's clearly a reason these things are used. Further, those who do use them are often the hardest workers. Many who take DNP do so to accelerate their cutting phase, busting their ass with a disciplined program that includes drugs so they can get back to busting their ass while taking steroids to accelerate their bulking phases. It should go without saying, but work ethic is distinct from whether or not someone uses a particular drug.

As for safety, many will conclude that the risks of DNP use (especially cataracts) outweigh the benefits. Everyone has to make that call for himself, based on what he values as an individual. Just be sure you're making a fair assessment of the risks and benefits. Traditionally, the risks of DNP use have been grossly overstated. The benefit of paralleled fat loss is usually well understood, though you mischaracterize it as "a lil fat loss." There are also several potential health benefits from a low level of uncoupling, as I mentioned above. If you'd like references to the scientific literature on anything I've said, just ask.

This information came from Conciliator at RXMuscle

Here is the thread:
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...light=dynamite
Old 06-23-2010, 03:10 PM

HOW TO USE DNP:

Since some guys have been playing around and disrespecting DNP and then griping to the forums about the painful results, we need to make this VERY specific and VERY correct so that people won't keep jumping for DNP out of curiosity, or without the willpower they need to operate this respondibly. So here are my experienced guidelines to using it the RIGHT way.

FIRST GUIDLINE: Dosing. Use ONLY 200mg a day for the first four days. I don't care that you don't "feel" anything yet and you wanna bump it up. DNP accumulates in the body, and not "feeling" something means NOTHING. It's there, and it's working (the effect on metabolism begins within two hours of the first dose!). Four days will let you test your tolerance: do you have an allergy? Does it give you a rash? etc.
Only after those four days do you bump it up, by 200mg a day. The average dose is 400-600/day, and more than that gets a little severe. A full gram is the highest dose I've heard anyone use. I've used that much, and it's hell. I like to stay around 600 a day, which is HOT but safe and effective. Take caps even hours apart through the day, ending about 4-5 PM.

SECOND GUIDLINE...How to eat on DNP. This is purely personal experience, because some guys like to carb-deplete *before* using DNP (then eat carbs as usual while on), and other guys like a low-carb approach throughout. Both are fine. Using DNP is the only time that fructose is a desireable cutting carb, because it keeps the liver replentished. That reduces lethargy and spares muscle.
Be aware that eating high-carb foods WILL increase the heat sensation within an hour, and last about 2 hours. That means don't eat carbs before bed unless you want those night sweats to be even WORSE.
Personally, I ate whatever the hell I wanted! IHOP, chinese, fajitas...Yes, I burned hot, but I still lost 1.5 pounds every 2 days. Keep protein HIGH for muscles' sake, and try it yourself.

Foods I suggest including:
Blueberry yogurt. Blueberries are excellent antioxidants, and yogurt cultures help with digestive function, gas, and stool consistency (disgustingly soft stools are common during DNP).
Oregano-based foods. Oregano is perhaps one of the most potent antioxidants around,a nd one spoonful counts as a vegetable serving. See this article
Pineapple - I've found that pineapple helps alleviate those "DNP Blues". The fructose helps, and pineapple enzymes aid in protein digestion.
V8 - one 12-ounce can supplies six servings of veggies, concentrated as an excellent source of antioxidants, lycopene, and recovery of electrolytes.
Oatmeal - high-fiber foods are necessary. You'll find out why around, oh, day 5 or so. Trust me.

THIRD GUIDELINE...Supplements and DNP. I suggest:
ECA - DNP is not a stimulant. To keep energy high and aid in fat loss, use an ECA. Some advisors suggest that regular ephedrine is preferable to norephedrine because of the more direct "hit" of energy.
Prohormones - perfectly fine on DNP. I used 1-AD just to help keep strength and muscle up, and it worked fine. No problems here. You won't GROW muscle on DNP, but it'll help with strength and protection.
Obvious stuff - multivitamin, ZMA, etc.
Biotest PowerDrive - No, I'm not pimping Biotest. But PowerDrive is an excellent pre-workout mixture that actually works. Plus it's low-carb (only 15 calories total), so it won't cause carb-heat in the middle of your workout.

Antioxidants - I'm giving my own personal list, and why I use them:
Alpha Lipoic Acid - aids in fat management and blood sugar, and an excellent antioxidant.
Grape seed extract
Syntrax Radox
Green Tea
Inositol - mood enhancement, antioxidant, and muscle support. 1 gram/3x day
Ellagic acid - protects cell DNA/RNA from damage by free radicals, and may even atack cancerous cells. 400mg/twice a day
Fruit antioxidants - beyond-a-century's powder of high-potency natural fruit anti's. 1 gram, 2-3x day.
Trimethylglyceine - antioxidant, helps move fat and blood lipids into the liver and out of the body. 500mg, 2x day.
Vitamins E and C

Supplements NOT to use:
Any medications that suppress energy. No allergy meds, antidepressants, muscle relaxers, or beta blockers. DNP will have you low as it is; don't worsen your body's energy by taking something that suppresses you further.

DRUGS - Sheesh, you'd think I wouldn't have to mention this, but two idiots in particular (right here on this forum) recently affirmed that some people still just don't get it. NO alcohol (not even "moderate"), NO ecstasy, NO GHB, etc. If you don't have the willpower to forego these habits, DNP is not for you.

Syntrax Swole - a personal discovery. I tried Swole while on DNP...once. Two hours of hell, feeling inside-out.

FOURTH GUIDELINE...working out on DNP. Keep lifting short, 30-40 minutes. DNP works very well, causing your body to use 150% or more the calories per action you'd normally use. That means DON'T try to repeat your usual workouts. Drop to moderate weights, 8-12 reps, not to failure, and with plenty of walking rest between sets. You are NOT going to grow muscle on DNP, so don't use your usual heavy routine. Since DNP can cause light-headedness and heat dizzyness, you have my permission to skip squats in favor of leg presses this time.

Cardio is a controversial one. My advice - do NOT do cardio on high doses of DNP (600mg or more). It's dangerous and counterproductive. Below that amount, some cardio is fine, but keep it to 20 minutes and not at full-gallop. Remember, DNP will drain water from your quickly, causing you to leech out minerals, vitamins, and salts. Don't overdo it.

During exercise, consume at least 1 liter of water per 30 minutes of work, whether you're thirsty or not. DNP is evil in the way it blunts thirst, while at the same time doing the cruel trick of bloating your body with water WHILE dehydrating you from water in your organs. MAKE yourself drink. Always folllow DNP exercise with antioxidants, carbs, and this is a good time to use your multivitamin.

Don't feel embarrassed about poor workouts. Just this morjning I did a workout with a whopping nine sets (wimp!) before calling it quits. Listen to your body, and let it tell you when enough's enough; don't guage workouts by what you *usually* can do otherwise.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:12 PM

Height: 6' | Weight: 214lbs | Body fat: 10%%
VIP Shouts: 1

DNP is bad stuff. I have tried it years ago and will not even think about it again. I will say it works. But the sides are tremendous.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:12 PM

I'm going to use this when I'm about to come off for 2-3 weeks with 50mg's of Anavar only to prevent catabolism. I'll drop the other compounds andd stay on the Var and do the DNP and then go into my PCT w/SARMs S4. I'll do 200mg's/day for 4 days and then 400mg's/day for the remainder of the time I use it.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badstone View Post
DNP is bad stuff. I have tried it years ago and will not even think about it again. I will say it works. But the sides are tremendous.
Almost all of the guys I know of who've used it say that the sides from T3/Clen are worse and people blow this stuff out of proportion and it's not as bad as people say it is. Did you read this thread because you responded awfully quick. At least read it. I took the time to put it up. Thanks.

Last edited by breakthrough; 06-23-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:17 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'11 | Weight: 185lbs | Body fat: 12%
VIP Shouts: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakthrough View Post
Almost all of the guys I know of who've used it say that the sides from T3/Clen are worse and people blow this stuff out of proportion and it's not as bad as people say it is. Did you read this thread because you responded awfully quick. At least read it. I took the time to put it up. Maybe you read extremely fast but I don't like when people read the title of the thread and then comment. Thanks.
Thanks BT
Keep this thread going when you try it-when are you finishing up your cycle?
Be careful though.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I'm going to use this when I'm about to come off for 2-3 weeks with 50mg's of Anavar only to prevent catabolism. I'll drop the other compounds andd stay on the Var and do the DNP and then go into my PCT w/SARMs S4. I'll do 200mg's/day for 4 days and then 400mg's/day for the remainder of the time I use it.
Just be careful and listen to your body.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:19 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
What kind of sides did you get Bads, apart from the heat issues and how bad were they?
Old 06-23-2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Just be careful and listen to your body.
Absolutely! If it makes me feel fucked up, I'll can it. It's not expensive so I really don't care. I'm not expecting a pleasure cruise by any means lol. 1.5lbs of fat a day is what this stuff is said to be capable of so that could bring someone in the low to mid teens into the single digits within 2-3 weeks. We will see. I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay on. I haven't even got my powders yet to brew so at least 3 more months I'd say. The results from the EQ were garbage which is why I have to switch it up and continue before coming off. Test P/NPP/Mast P & Var.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohimbe View Post
What kind of sides did you get Bads, apart from the heat issues and how bad were they?
Mood swings bad. Change and wash sheets every day, white sheet would have a yellow stain after every night. You can be standing in 30f weather pooring sweat like its 100f outside, Or standing in 100f weather with chill bumps. Head aches, hard to sleep, joint pain, sitting in the chair watching TV and go from felling like im about to catch on fire to putting a blanket on me in only a few min. I could not get comfortable no matter what. Dont wear any white clothes they will be yellow. Its been like 10-12 years ago but I remember it well. Over all just feel like shit...
Old 06-23-2010, 03:29 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Mood swings bad. Change and wash sheets every day, white sheet would have a yellow stain after every night. You can be standing in 30f weather pooring sweat like its 100f outside, Or standing in 100f weather with chill bumps. Head aches, hard to sleep, joint pain, sitting in the chair watching TV and go from felling like im about to catch on fire to putting a blanket on me in only a few min. I could not get comfortable no matter what. Dont wear any white clothes they will be yellow. Its been like 10-12 years ago but I remember it well. Over all just feel like shit...
But apart from that it was great LOL

Was the fat loss retainable or was there a rebound when you can off?
Old 06-23-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohimbe View Post
But apart from that it was great LOL

Was the fat loss retainable or was there a rebound when you can off?
It stayed off. It ripped me. As long as you eat clean. It did not take long to lose the fat.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
It stayed off. It ripped me. As long as you eat clean. It did not take long to lose the fat.
One guy on another board I'm on said he ate Chinese food and McDonalds relentlessly and got ripped lol! I'll suffer for 2 weeks for an 8 pack! It cannot possibly make me feel worse than the Accutane did....I don't think lol. That was BAD!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
One guy on another board I'm on said he ate Chinese food and McDonalds relentlessly and got ripped lol! I'll suffer for 2 weeks for an 8 pack! It cannot possibly make me feel worse than the Accutane did....I don't think lol. That was BAD!
He was not bull shitten you can eat chinese and get ripped on it.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:54 PM

Height: 5ft10" | Weight: 240lbslbs |
Default Badstone

What was your daily dose? Peace.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 PM

Height: 5'8" | Weight: 200lbs | Body fat: 15%

different opinions I suppose and reading what you want to read ,
On reading this i think Ill give it a miss

Side Effects of DNP
As mentioned before, DNP is a dangerous substance. It can cause blindness and other vision problems and extreme temperatures (even as much as 104 degrees or higher which can cause brain damage). It has even been the reported cause of a few deaths – an overdose of only four times the recommended amount is lethal.

Daily intake of DNP can increase metabolism by as much as 50% which can burn about one pound of fat each day. Because of this increased metabolism, DNP can promote weight loss. First, the body will use stored fat to help make up for the extra energy needed. Losing fat is a good thing, but the side effects of this loss need to carefully examined and disclosed before use.

There are other things that happed due to this needed energy, however. Your body is working harder to create this needed energy, so you'll feel tired quicker. Your endurance will also decrease. Other dangerous effects on the body include an increase in breathing rate, thickening and slowing of the blood and increasing oxygen consumption by the lungs. Add these three effects together and your heart and cardiac systems will have to work harder to get the needed blood to the muscles. For athletes, this is not good news. Performance will probably suffer which makes DNP a poor choice for performing athletes.

rep
Old 06-25-2010, 06:24 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5.11 | Weight: 250lbs | Body fat: ??%
Default This is not for new guys

DONT THINK ABOUT IT DONT SNIFF IT DONT LET IT CROSS YOUR MIND.

and new person on this site should not by any means try this.

This is Breaks experiment,not for anyone else to try.

Badstone,Rep, all have valid back up points to this substance, chemically

its a very bad substance, physically anything that raises the body temp to 104 is lethal and can cause permanent brain damage.

Personally I dont want to see Break do it but its his choice.

Let me use an analogy ,bear with me,I have a mass of Pu-239 weapons grade

I can hold it in my hand it feels warm,heavy as all hell.Its an alpha emitter
thats why its warm.
But if you ingest a piece 1/3000 the size of a pins head it would kill you by killing the inner tissues of your body from alpha radiation .

So why didnt kill me when i was holding it,your out side layer of skin protects you from Alpha rays the INSIDE is very very fragile.That why people are dying in Russia from stomach cancers,upper part Ural mountains.

So Dont Play If your Not Ready to Pay.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACE2FACE View Post
What was your daily dose? Peace.
I started at 400mg a day. Then i went up to see what I could tolerate. 600mg was the limit. I was on fire at 600mg.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:24 AM

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) DNP was not used in the early 20th century to "ignite dynamite." First, DNP wasn't used as an ignitor. It was used as an explosive per se in synergistic mixtures with trinitrophenol and TNT. The French are the most well known for using DNP for this purpose. They commonly used mixtures of 40% DNP and 60% TNP. Second, these explosives had nothing to do with dynamite. They were TNT based.

2) DNP was not used to cast a yellow dye on wood and other handcrafts. DNP has been used in the production of dyes. It's also been used as a wood preservative. It hasn't been used as a wood dye for making handcrafts look cute.

3) It was not based on "demographical statistics" that French munitions workers lost weight and had DNP side effects. This was readily observed right in the factory, where a protection plan was even put into place. I don't think anyone has ever done "demographical statistics" on any DNP users.

4) The research at Stanford was not in the 1920's. It began in the 1930's with Cutting and Tainter.

5) DNP was on the market for only 4 or 5 years, not two decades
6) Sales didn't stop because it was explicitly banned by the FDA. The FDA started putting pressure on manufacturers who then voluntarily withdrew it.

7) There was not "a report" of cataract formation, there were well over 100, including a few in males.

8) The reports of cataracts were very TRUE. It's a side effect that occurs in an estimated 0.1% to 1% of the population. This was the primary reason the drug was discontinued. The likely mechanism of action behind cataract formation was elucidated in the 1950's by Ogino and Yasukura.

9) DNP is no longer used as a pesticide. For example, no products containing DNP have been registered in California for the last 19 years (since 1991).

Every now and then, I'll hear about someone who's unusually tolerant to DNP. The range of sensitivity for DNP among different people is already extremely wide to begin with, and some people are on the fringe of the high end. That might be due to poor absorption, rapid metabolism, or impaired distribution in the body. I've known a handful of people who have to take up to 800-1000mg/day of actual DNP to get even a moderate effect. More often than not, though, I think people are taking a lot less DNP than they think they are. Underdosing appears to be a common problem among DNP suppliers. Second, if you're taking crystal DNP, you have to account for the sodium salt, which means you're getting less actual DNP (and fewer side effects because you're getting less DNP). And to top it off, you have sources who don't know how to cap consistent doses. For example, D has explained his capping process on ABB. He basically shot himself in the foot by showing that for a given batch of DNP, he essentially ballparks the amount of powder (and thus DNP) going into the caps. He doesn't cap a specific, known amount of powder and DNP. Not surprisingly, a common complaint is that one batch was great and then suddenly the next was not nearly as potent.

Your source is trying to feed you crap with that one. There's nothing about crystal DNP that gives it fewer side effects than powder DNP, except for the fact that with crystal DNP, you're getting less actual DNP. Of course you'll have fewer side effects (and less weight loss) if you're not taking as much. This is also an easy excuse for a source to give for any potentially underdosed or inconsistently dosed crystal product. Don't buy into it.

With a proper dosing protocol, the risk of overdose is essentially non-existent. Keep in mind that people also risk death by taking clenbuterol or ephedrine and caffeine. For some, the risks of DNP are worth the side effects. For others, they're not. It's important to make sure you have an objective view of the risks though. When it comes to DNP, they've been blown way out of proportion.

Fatalities are much less common than most people believe. According to Horner's extensive 1941 review, there were a total of three case reports of overdose when DNP was being used, often over the counter, throughout the 1930's. Not three thousand. Not three hundred. Three. Of an estimated 500,000 users, that's quite rare. In 1937, Simkins conducted one of the most comprehensive clinical studies, in which he kept over 150 patients on DNP for up to a year. In his final report (JAMA, Volume 108, #26), he stated that "One cannot refrain from remarking that, in view of the remarkably extensive use of the nitrophenols, often without medical supervision, fatalities are extremely rare."

Unfortunately, the mortality rate in recent times (among bodybuilders, for example) is probably higher. This is undoubtedly due to the careless and excessive dosages that are frequently seen as users try to push the envelope and maximize fat loss. It's an issue of dosing protocol, though there are also some reports of suicide and accidental exposure.

Fortunately, longer, lower-dose cycles are becoming more and more popular. With a little care and prudence, the risk of overdosing on DNP is negligible. The major risk is cataracts, estimated to occur between 1 in 100 and 1 in 1000 users, though it possibly occurs at a lower incidence in males. For a huge number of people, using a SERM is worth the risk of cataracts. Unparalleled fat loss with DNP is worth that risk for many others.

Yes, it's a metabolic poison in the sense that it interferes with energy production, making it less efficient. That "poisonous" effect is precisely why people take it. You should be aware that despite the negative connotations, the "poisonous" effect of uncoupling produces a host of beneficial effects, including a reduction in mitochondrial free radical formation, improved mitochondrial stability, neuroprotection, protection in several models of cell injury (e.g. ischemia/reperfusion, contusion), slowing of telomeric senescence (e.g. extension of lifespan with DNP has now been shown in three different species), etc. If you think that DNP is an outrageously dangerous "poison" that will only harm you, you're very misinformed.

DNP is a secondary explosive. It's not an ignitor. Regardless, what does it matter? Coffee creamer is explosive. So what? A given substance's varied chemical properties have absolutely nothing to do with it's pharmacological profile and safety. It does make for a great illogical argument though.

As for work ethic, if you want to "put in the hard work and discipline," that's your prerogative. I'd recommend avoiding any substances that aid you in building muscle and/or losing fat, including creatine, steroids, stimulants, protein powders, ephedrine/caffeine, etc. That way you can require yourself to work harder in order to get to where you want to be. On the other hand, if you're someone who likes to include supplementation and/or drug use to make progress at a faster rate, there's clearly a reason these things are used. Further, those who do use them are often the hardest workers. Many who take DNP do so to accelerate their cutting phase, busting their ass with a disciplined program that includes drugs so they can get back to busting their ass while taking steroids to accelerate their bulking phases. It should go without saying, but work ethic is distinct from whether or not someone uses a particular drug.

As for safety, many will conclude that the risks of DNP use (especially cataracts) outweigh the benefits. Everyone has to make that call for himself, based on what he values as an individual. Just be sure you're making a fair assessment of the risks and benefits. Traditionally, the risks of DNP use have been grossly overstated. The benefit of paralleled fat loss is usually well understood, though you mischaracterize it as "a lil fat loss." There are also several potential health benefits from a low level of uncoupling, as I mentioned above. If you'd like references to the scientific literature on anything I've said, just ask.

This information came from Conciliator at RXMuscle

Here is the thread:
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...light=dynamite
The Conciliator knows his stuff, DNP is not as bad as its made out to be (if the user knows what they are doing)