Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Anabolic Steroids

Test-E side-effect experiences

Anabolic Steroids Discuss Test-E side-effect experiences in the Steroid forums; Just curious to hear from some of you if you are experiencing any side effects when running test-e only cycles. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 04:44 PM

Height: 6' | Weight: 203lbs | Body fat: 19%
Default Test-E side-effect experiences

Just curious to hear from some of you if you are experiencing any side effects when running test-e only cycles. 9 weeks into the cycle (450mg a week) I haven't really noticed any sideeffects whatsoever. So much so that i did my bloodwork just about a week ago to make sure that my gear is legit and that my gains were not result of some placebo effect. Sure enough - the gear is legit. My test numbers were way above the reference range (says ">1500" for serum where range is 200-800 and ">77" for free where the range is 5-22) , both free and serum testosterone so the gear is just fine. But I don't notice any hair loss, acne (other than usually one or two acne I have on my shoulders even without the cycle) and even "shrinkage" isn't there really. There are days when it seems that my boys may have shrunk a bit only to find that they bounced back to normal size the next day. (I am NOT using HCG)

Yeah, I know - kinda silly question but just curious what your experiences are with side-effects from test-e only cycles.

Also given the lack of shrinkage do I need to use HCG at all in the future?
Old 11-27-2009, 05:06 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5' 10" | Weight: 215lbs | Body fat: 15%
VIP Shouts: 625

I had some hair loss (but that was more from the winny then the test), My nuts shrank a bit (not a big deal though, they come back if you do shit right)....Only real side for me was gaining about 20lbs (kept 10).
Old 11-27-2009, 06:00 PM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor View Post
Just curious to hear from some of you if you are experiencing any side effects when running test-e only cycles. 9 weeks into the cycle (450mg a week) I haven't really noticed any sideeffects whatsoever. So much so that i did my bloodwork just about a week ago to make sure that my gear is legit and that my gains were not result of some placebo effect. Sure enough - the gear is legit. My test numbers were way above the reference range (says ">1500" for serum where range is 200-800 and ">77" for free where the range is 5-22) , both free and serum testosterone so the gear is just fine. But I don't notice any hair loss, acne (other than usually one or two acne I have on my shoulders even without the cycle) and even "shrinkage" isn't there really. There are days when it seems that my boys may have shrunk a bit only to find that they bounced back to normal size the next day. (I am NOT using HCG)

Yeah, I know - kinda silly question but just curious what your experiences are with side-effects from test-e only cycles.

Also given the lack of shrinkage do I need to use HCG at all in the future?
just cause you take AAS doesn't mean you'll get sides. I run way more than you and the only side I got from Test was the Gorilla look lol
Old 11-27-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP MEMBER

Location: JERSEY SHORE and no its not like that stupid fucking show
Height: 6'3" | Weight: 255lbs | Body fat: 21%%

Bump Wet my last cycle I was hammering 750mg of enth a week, for 22 weeks. No side effects at all. I did noticed,I got a couple of zits when I was coming of cycle. thats about it I LOVE THE ENTH
Old 11-27-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1 | Weight: 221 and gaininlbs | Body fat: 14 and gaining%
VIP Shouts: 3576

bump, the only sides i ever notice on big amounts of test is very oily skin, and my hair grows on my face and arms 2x as fast as when im off cycle. Luckily, i dont have any hair on my chest or back!!! I get an occasional zit or two, but i get that off cycle also so its not a big deal. Ive yet to take enan though, but i have taken cyp, and a lot of it!
Old 11-27-2009, 11:53 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6' | Weight: 230lbs | Body fat: 20?%

Gorilla look. lol
Old 11-28-2009, 11:13 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6' 2 '' | Weight: 255lbs |

In my first cycles I had little acne on my arms and arms seemed to get a little more hair, but I have been on TRT for about 4 months and I now have bad shoulder and upper back acne its started to move to my chest
still trying to find a good cure with out having to anymore freaking docs
also I have been using my home brew test c the first cycles were from a few
of are sources I think I got under dose test but thats another matter
my home brew is good stuff
Old 11-28-2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanstreak View Post
In my first cycles I had little acne on my arms and arms seemed to get a little more hair, but I have been on TRT for about 4 months and I now have bad shoulder and upper back acne its started to move to my chest
witch hazel can be good stuff along with hitting the tanning bed twice a week or out in the sun.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:26 PM
VIP MEMBER

bump ww, i tan in the bed and it knocks out the little bit i have. I can always tell when i stop tanning, a few zits will sprout up from time to time when i quit tanning.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:52 PM

So those of you that don't experience the shrinkage - do you still use HCG anyway? Does it make sense to use it if you don't have that issue? ( I am guessing no... )
Old 11-28-2009, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor View Post
So those of you that don't experience the shrinkage - do you still use HCG anyway? Does it make sense to use it if you don't have that issue? ( I am guessing no... )
you guessed right
Old 11-28-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWorks View Post
you guessed right
Cool. Thanks for everybody's input.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP MEMBER

bump ww, idk the only time ive ever noticed any testicular shrinkage is when i took dbol. Never with test do i have any noticeable shrinkage, but maybe i dont have a big sack regardless lol. There are some write ups on here saying that hcg will not be enough to bring natural testosterone levels back up while on test cycles, so i guess its all in personal preference, that your sack will drop back down but its just cosmetic, looks only. Ive never really understood why guys were so worried about their sacks shrinking while on cycle, but i guess some guys like having their marbles hanging low. LOL like i said before, guess its all personal preference....
Old 11-29-2009, 03:19 AM

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 220lbs | Body fat: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanstreak View Post
Wouldn't hurt to get your estradiol levels checked.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman85 View Post
bump ww, idk the only time ive ever noticed any testicular shrinkage is when i took dbol. Never with test do i have any noticeable shrinkage, but maybe i dont have a big sack regardless lol. There are some write ups on here saying that hcg will not be enough to bring natural testosterone levels back up while on test cycles, so i guess its all in personal preference, that your sack will drop back down but its just cosmetic, looks only. Ive never really understood why guys were so worried about their sacks shrinking while on cycle, but i guess some guys like having their marbles hanging low. LOL like i said before, guess its all personal preference....
There is a cosmetic element to it, no doubt. But apart from that the prevailing theory is that it will be easier to recover if your balls didn't atrophy (since they're ready to go and just need to get a signal from HPTA to start, as opposed to having first to recover before they can start producing). That's the theory I've heard at least.