Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Anabolic Steroids

what will show up in my blood work?

Anabolic Steroids Discuss what will show up in my blood work? in the Steroid forums; I am about to have a physical, will get blood work done as part of it. Does anyone know if ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 07:35 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'2" | Weight: 180lbs | Body fat: 6%
Default what will show up in my blood work?

I am about to have a physical, will get blood work done as part of it. Does anyone know if my doctor will know that I am on AS from the lab work? I assume the blood work will not test for AS, but I wonder if there is something else that will tip him off? My preference is not to tell my GP about this.

I am about to start deca and test cyp, the blood work will occur about 4 weeks into the cycle.

thanks
Old 04-15-2009, 07:49 PM

Man, I would say if at all possible just hold off till after the blood work, but it all depends on what its exactly for also. If (assuming) job related just WAIT! Your blood work is going to come back with different indications that something isnt right. BP may be off, lower HDL cholesterol levels than normal ect........

If Im wrong someone correct me. no offense taken
Old 04-15-2009, 10:47 PM

Height: 5'7 | Weight: 176lbs | Body fat: 16.45%
Default blood test

on a piss test you would be good i passed a piss test on gear but blood thats a little different
Old 04-15-2009, 10:56 PM
VIP MEMBER

VIP Shouts: 4850

You will be fine brother. The Cycle will just be really starting to kick and your levels will not be changed to much at 4 weeks. He will not check Test levels unless you ask because it is more money and you need to explain why you feel like it is needed. I would however hold off like the fellas said anyway because you will now have a BASE of what your true bloodwork looks like.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:27 PM
The Drill Sergeant - Moderator

Height: 5'10" | Weight: 220lbs | Body fat: 15%%
VIP Shouts: 179

No, your blood test will not reveal AAS use. It's a special test that has to be performed, although I'm not sure if it's a blood or urine test.

And no, there will be nothing to tip him off about it.

Please, for all the newbies. Stop PM'ing me asking me for advice when you should be posting your questions in the main forum so everyone has a chance to give their input!
Old 04-16-2009, 03:42 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6' | Weight: 205 :(lbs | Body fat: 15%
VIP Shouts: 137

yeah man if its a piss test it wont show anything anyways... i have to piss like once a month (military) and noo problems... roid test is around 1000 bucks and its totally different than a normal blood test (i asked my medic the same question) you should be good but just in case it might be prudent tp wait
Old 04-16-2009, 06:44 AM
VIP MEMBER

Thanks guys. this test is part of routine physical, haven't had one in 5 years. Not for employer or competition.

So it would be valuable to have a baseline, but the timing of the physical is early June, which means if I want to wait until the test is done, I would have to wait to start this cycle until then. That timing puts me 10 weeks out from an endurance race that I am training for.

So, I'm wondering if it would be better to start this cycle may 1, which is 14 weeks out from the race, which would mean I'm 4 weeks into it when I get the blood work done?

I have baseline bloodwork last year from a life insurance test (I always get them to send the results), so having the baseline is not critical.

What do you recommend is the ideal timing to start this cycle:
1. start june 1, do 8-10 week cycle, race mid august, or
2. start may 1, do 8-10 week cycle, race mid august

The main goal is to maximize results for the race, so if that means starting earlier, i'm fine with that. I have PCT planned, so what is the downside to ending the earlier cycle one month before racing, vs. the later cycle ending around race day?

As always, many thanks for the input guys.

BTW, this is a deca/test-cyp cycle.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:32 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6-1 | Weight: 213lbs | Body fat: 13%
VIP Shouts: 648

ur fucked..............better run for the hill's! lol
Old 04-16-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP MEMBER

VIP Shouts: 4850

I would worry about the AAS at all brother. If you tell the Dr. your tired all the time or have no sex drive and would like your Test levels checked then most insurance companies will cover it. It is good that you have a Baseline of bloodwork already. I hope your Biking brother because if your running I really don't like the cycle but its just my opinion. I love the cycle but just not for endurance purposes. However if your biking...not to bad....I would bump 40mgs of winni tabs for six weeks also brother with plenty of water and Liverfix or Milk thistle. Hope this helps some. Clen and a few others can screw up a Drug Test for a Narcotic Blood Work up so be careful.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:50 AM
VIP MEMBER

thanks for the info bro...appreciate it.