Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Anabolic Steroids

Melanotan 11 instructions

Anabolic Steroids Discuss Melanotan 11 instructions in the Steroid forums; Hope this is the right place to post this as I dont think we have a Peptides Forum yet. Mods ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 10:27 AM

Height: 5'8" | Weight: 200lbs | Body fat: 15%
Default Melanotan 11 instructions

Hope this is the right place to post this as I dont think we have a Peptides Forum yet. Mods please move if not in the right place

copied and pasted from melanotansite.info/melanotan

I know it's a lot to read but I dont think we have this info here yet and about halfway through there is a table of recommended dosages which may be of some use and also listed side efffects to put your mind at ease.

What is Melanotan II

Melanotan II is a cosmetic product that stimulates a natural increase in melanin production. Melanin is the main determinant of skin color in humans, a brown pigment which causes skin to become darker in appearance, instead of red, when exposed to UV rays. Users of Melanotan II develop a gradual, natural looking tan with minimal sun exposure. It is particularly useful for fair-skinned individuals who find that they cannot tan simply by spending time in the sun; however, excellent cosmetic tanning results are achieved by all skin types.

What Melanotan II is not

Melanotan II is not a treatment or cure for any disease, nor should it be used with the aim of preventing skin cancer. While melanin is known to have excellent photo protectant properties, no clinical studies have ever indicated the efficiency of Melanotan II specifically in reducing UV damage, therefore the product should not be used solely as a replacement for sunscreen or other appropriate UV protection.

Melanotan II Chemistry

Peptide structure: Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2
Molecular formula: C50H69N15O9
Other names: MT2, MT-II, Tan jab
Purity: >99.5%
Other forms of “Melanotan”Please read our types of “Melanotan” article to understand important differences between all the other forms of Melanotan such as: Melanotan II, Melanotan I and the pre-mixed and nasal spray formulations.

Melanotan I (MT1) vs Melanotan II (MT2)

It is estimated that more than 90% of people who use some form of Melanotan are using the injectable form of Melanotan II (MT2). Melanotan I (MT1) is usually only preferred by a small amount of long-term users who feel that Melanotan II makes them too dark, too quickly, or those who find the aphrodisiac side effect of Melanotan II (which gives spontaneous erections in males) to be a nuisance. These problems can both be avoided by taking Melanotan II directly before bed and reducing your injection frequency and tanning to allow your color to slowly get darker.
Since Melanotan I has a large body of clinical evidence supporting its safety and efficacy, new users in particular often feel that it would be the better and safer option for usage. Unfortunately this is not the case when it comes to skin darkening and most new users who choose Melanotan I find themselves very disappointed at lack of tanning results since Melanotan I is not intended to be used for this purpose. To achieve similar cosmetic tanning results as seen with Melanotan II, a dose of 6-8 times more per injection is required. Since the prices for both are the same, this makes Melanotan I 6-8 times more expensive and therefore not recommended.
Besides the aphrodisiac effect (which only affects males) anecdotal reports indicate that at comparable dosages the side effects of Melanotan I & Melanotan II are very similar, meaning that for cosmetic tanning purposes neither product is necessarily safer than the other.

Melanotan II Storage

How to Store Melanotan II Vials

In powder (lyophilized) form vials should be stored at refrigerator temperature (2-8 degrees Celsius) where they will remain stable for up to 12 months. Reconstituted (mixed) vials should also be stored in the refrigerator, but used within 8 weeks or they may begin to degrade. They will still be safe to use after this time, but they may not be as effective as new vials.
Both mixed and unmixed vials should be stored in sealed plastic satchels or containers and kept away from food in the refrigerator.
It is NOT recommended to pre-load syringes and freeze them. When the peptide freezes there is a risk that it may come out of solution into particles. When it is thawed out again it may not return into solution meaning particles will be injected which can cause irritation or damage at the injection site.
Unmixed vials can be stored in the freezer for a period of up to 24 months; however, if you are going to use the vials within 12 months then we recommend simply storing them in the refrigerator as freezing/thawing vials can cause damage to the Melanotan II peptide.Vials of Melanotan II should not be deliberately shaken.

Melanotan II Dosage Chart

The table below indicates the correct Melanotan II dosages based on body weight.
Regardless of how much water you mix into the vial (1, 2 or 3ml) your actual dosage will always be the same; however, we do recommend injecting only 1ml (cc) of solution into the vial.
The calculations below are based on the assumption that 1ml of water is injected into the vial.
If you used 2ml then your dosage stays the same but you need to double the “Amount to inject” column, eg. If you 2ml and your dose is 0.5mg, instead of injecting 0.05ml you would inject 0.1ml.

Weight Melanotan II dosage
50kg or less 0.5mg
50-60kg 0.6mg
60-70kg 0.7mg
70-80kg 0.8mg
80-90kg 0.9mg
100kg or more 1mg

Amount to inject (ml) Injections per vial
0.05ml (“5” on syringe) 20 doses
0.06ml (“6” on syringe) 16 doses
0.07ml (“7” on syringe) 14 doses
0.08ml (“8” on syringe) 12 doses
0.09ml (“9” on syringe) 11 doses
0.10ml (“10” on syringe) 10 doses

Each vial contains 10mg (milligrams) of Melanotan II powder and 1ml (milliliter) of sterile mixing solution needs to be mixed into each vial. Do not get mg and ml confused.
Some syringe brands may be labeled cc instead of ml, however they are exactly the same measurement, 1ml of water = 1cc of water
When you mix the water into the Melanotan II vial the powder completely dissolves and does not take up any extra space, therefore the amount of water you need to inject is the same percentage of the powder that your dosage represents.

Example: The dosage of a female weighing 50kg is 0.5mg Melanotan II powder. This amount equals 1/20th (5%) of the 10mg Melanotan II powder in each vial. Therefore the amount of water which needs to be withdrawn (and then injected) to obtain this dosage is 1/20th of however much water was used. Assuming 1ml (100 units) was used, 1/20th (5%) of this is 0.05ml or “5” units on the insulin syringe.

When to take Melanotan II

Skin Types

The frequency of Melanotan II injections will depend largely on your skin type to begin with, therefore you should identify with which Fitzpatrick skin type you are

Type 1: Pale skin, many freckles, blue/green eyes, red hair, never tans, always burns

Type 2: Fair skin, few freckles, blue/hazel eyes, blonde/sandy hair, tans poorly, usually burns

Type 3: Darker white skin, brown hair/eyes, usually tans, rarely burns

Type 4: Light brown skin, darker brown hair/eyes, tans easily, burns minimally

Frequency of Injections

Loading: Take your Melanotan II dose 1 time per day and continue with daily injections until you are happy with the color of your tan.

Maintenance: To maintain your desired tan, inject your Melanotan II dose just 2-3 times per week

Cessation: You can continue the maintenance dosing indefinitely; however, if you choose to stop your Melanotan II injections, your tan will fade back to its pre-Melanotan II shade in 1-2 months.

Results
Assuming the right amount of UV exposure (sun or sun bed) is combined with your Melanotan II usage, then the amount of time it takes to achieve your desired tan (i.e. the loading phase) will usually take 4-8 weeks for skin types 1 & 2 and as little as 2-3 weeks for skin types 3 &4.

Melanotan II & UV Exposure

How often to Tan on Melanotan II

The tanning activity of Melanotan II without the need for UV exposure has been proven by clinical trial; however, the majority of users report that results are achieved much quicker, and that the tan is a more natural color, when Melanotan II is combined with a small amount of UV exposure.

Loading: Tanning should start after the third injection and occur 2-3 times per week if you wish to see tanning results quickly; otherwise one tanning session per week is sufficient to gradually build your tan

Maintenance: Skin types 1 & 2 usually need one tanning session per week to maintain their tan. Skin types 3 & 4 often find they can maintain their tan with Melanotan II injections only, however, if you find your color fading then you should go tanning once per week.

Things to remember:

If you are not seeing results then you need to increase the frequency of your outdoor or indoor UV exposure (especially if you are skin types 1 or 2). Never increase your recommended Melanotan II dose.
Tanning sessions should be short, 5-10 minutes in a sun bed or 30-40 minutes in the sun on a warm day is sufficient each time. DO NOT overexpose yourself to UV rays.
When starting out always use 30+ sunscreen on sensitive areas such as the face and neck. Because these areas are frequently exposed to UV rays they are more responsive to the melanin producing effects of Melanotan II and therefore will become darker quicker than the rest of the body. Covering these areas initially will allow other parts of the body to tan first, ensuring you achieve a well balanced tan.

Melanotan II and UV exposure complement each other, so if you spend a lot of time tanning you will need less frequent injections of Melanotan II to obtain and maintain your tan. If you don't spend much time in the sun or sun beds then you will need more frequent dosages of Melanotan II to develop and keep your tan

Melanotan II & UV Exposure

Scientific trial of Melanotan II in humans

Up until now the following study is the only scientific data available about Melanotan II used in human subjects for tanning. It indicates that the only side effects experienced after 2 weeks of daily usage were mild nausea, mild fatigue and spontaneous erections (the subjects were male). Baring in mind the dose they used was 3-4 times higher than what is now recommended for most people.
The positive effects documented in the trial were increased tanning of the face and body noticed by visual perception. This means the tanning was evident just by looking at their skin, despite the subjects not being exposed to any UV rays.

Last edited by Replicator; 05-29-2012 at 10:55 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Replicator For This Useful Post:
chiselmeat (05-29-2012), FormerFatBoy (06-14-2012), powerman (05-29-2012), Smoove (05-29-2012), sprock (05-29-2012)
Old 05-29-2012, 01:06 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1" | Weight: 250lbs | Body fat: 24%
VIP Shouts: 1

Great post!!
Replicator (05-29-2012)
Old 05-29-2012, 01:39 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'7 | Weight: 225lbs | Body fat: 16%
VIP Shouts: 1

great post dude

just trying to figure out what skin type i am now i guess between 2-3 i dont really burn but i dont really tan i just go red slightly then back to normal! damn my freckles and ginger father lol although he went brown at 30 and i started off blonde now brown.
The Following User Says Thank You to sprock For This Useful Post:
Replicator (05-29-2012)
Old 05-29-2012, 02:28 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5' 8" | Weight: 215lbs | Body fat: 15%%
VIP Shouts: 1580

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoove View Post
Great post!!
BUMP Smoove ^^^^ and this should be a sticky
Currently hold powerlifting records in a couple states and a few NATIONAL RECORDS. Ranked #6 in ths USA @ Powerlifting watch.com @ 220 RAW MASTERS and #35 in the MENS RAW OPEN Divisions as of 4-22-2011

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid
Stupidity should be painful

Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable
The Following User Says Thank You to powerman For This Useful Post:
Replicator (05-29-2012)
Old 05-29-2012, 05:44 PM
VIP MEMBER

Location: Conveniently located between New York City and Los angeles california
Height: 6 ft | Weight: 230lbs | Body fat: 9%
VIP Shouts: 89

Very timely post, many new users this time of year.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chiselmeat For This Useful Post:
powerman (06-05-2012), Replicator (05-30-2012)
Old 06-05-2012, 05:59 PM
VIP MEMBER

Can M2 be injected intramuscularly with other shots? I see it says sub-Q, but wouldn't it be ok to put with other products and shoot?
Old 06-05-2012, 06:23 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'8" | Weight: 200lbs | Body fat: 20%%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
Can M2 be injected intramuscularly with other shots? I see it says sub-Q, but wouldn't it be ok to put with other products and shoot?
IM is more vascular and the peptide will be absorbed more rapidly but its still getting in there.

Is that dose ED?

Last edited by crash4733; 06-05-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 PM
VIP MEMBER

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe the M2 has to be given on a series of consecutive days and then once or twice a week for maintenance.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:56 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1 | Weight: 218lbs | Body fat: 12%
VIP Shouts: 1442

Great post Rep!!! If ya google it our site up pops up already.Any body got pricing yet? suppliers?
Old 06-14-2012, 06:20 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyh View Post
Great post Rep!!! If ya google it our site up pops up already.Any body got pricing yet? suppliers?
http://www.greatwhitepeptides.com/co...eptides-1.html

its been at my door in 2 days they are in Schaumburg ,Illinois,my kid says i look like a blaxican after just 1 week on and 1 week of maintenance , 5 days in tanning bed( 14 mins a pop) and maybe 4 days in the sun (1 hr tops in the sun at each time)...its cheap too
Currently hold powerlifting records in a couple states and a few NATIONAL RECORDS. Ranked #6 in ths USA @ Powerlifting watch.com @ 220 RAW MASTERS and #35 in the MENS RAW OPEN Divisions as of 4-22-2011

Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable

Last edited by powerman; 06-14-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:28 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerman View Post
Cosmetic Peptides

its been at my door in 2 days they are in Schaumburg ,Illinois,my kid says i look like a blaxican after just 1 week on and 1 week of maintenance , 5 days in tanning bed( 14 mins a pop) and maybe 4 days in the sun (1 hr tops in the sun at each time)...its cheap too
TXS Bro! It's legal and sc inject right?

Last edited by FormerFatBoy; 06-14-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
TXS Bro! It's legal and sc inject right?
Yeah its research chems they are legal so far, yes SC inject with slin pin

Old 06-14-2012, 06:42 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Yeah its research chems they are legal so far, yes SC inject with slin pin
shits cheap too!!! I couldn't find anything about min order size. Is there one?
Old 06-14-2012, 06:48 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
shits cheap too!!! I couldn't find anything about min order size. Is there one?
I dont think so but 1 bottle over 2 weeks and then another should be enough for maintenance for approx 4-6 weeks, you have to see how dark you want to get....Its quick with just a couple hrs a week in the sun or tanning bed( 10-14 mins a pop)

Old 06-16-2012, 03:27 PM

I look like a mexican now ..brilliant stuff
Old 06-16-2012, 10:05 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicator View Post
I look like a mexican now ..brilliant stuff
Told ya.....shits crazy and i dont burn anymore, my mother in law says i look like a blackixcan whatever the fuck that means....im really diggin it I will be puttiong sunscreen on my face as its getting very dark, all the moms at baseball are digging it too....lol...I coach both my sons baseball teams so my face has been in the sun quite a bit on the weekends. The youngest ones season ended today so no more 5 hrs in the sun on Sat and Sundays. Also ill be returning to work this week so that will cut it down as well, but again ill be working outside at a refinery where we have to wear FRCs( fire retardant clothing) so only my face will be exposed to the sun. I better use SUN BLOCK

The Following User Says Thank You to powerman For This Useful Post:
Replicator (06-19-2012)
Old 06-17-2012, 04:17 AM

ive noticed this too ....my face and neck ...fvck me totally dark compard with the rest of me but like it

Blaxican LOL... yea I know exactly where shes coming from
Old 06-17-2012, 01:21 PM
VIP MEMBER

Location: Conveniently located between New York City and Los angeles california
Height: 6 ft | Weight: 230lbs | Body fat: 9%
VIP Shouts: 89

I wear long sleaves and long pants all day so I wont get the farmers tan. My tan is even throughout even my under arms and croch are dark. I never could do that with tan beds alone.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:08 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiselmeat View Post
I wear long sleaves and long pants all day so I wont get the farmers tan. My tan is even throughout even my under arms and croch are dark. I never could do that with tan beds alone.
for the first time in my life ive got a pretty even tan even my underarms ( just my face is definitely darker) im assuming from being in the sun for hrs at baseball, so today at the beach put some #8 on my face and only stayed an hr my wife and kids stayed for 3-4 hrs

Old 06-18-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
for the first time in my life ive got a pretty even tan even my underarms ( just my face is definitely darker) im assuming from being in the sun for hrs at baseball, so today at the beach put some #8 on my face and only stayed an hr my wife and kids stayed for 3-4 hrs
Absolutely ditto , thats what I think but I did have a no bad all over tan any way with doing the sun showers (like a sunbed but standing up with tubes all around you) but fvck all as quick as this plus its safer than teh sunshower so can cut them down a bit now >
I would reckon to get as brown as I have in 2 weeks with M11 would have needed a dozen weekly visits at 9 mins a shot .....so far quicker and safer .Im impressed with it ...brilliant
Old 06-18-2012, 01:18 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicator View Post
Absolutely ditto , thats what I think but I did have a no bad all over tan any way with doing the sun showers (like a sunbed but standing up with tubes all around you) but fvck all as quick as this plus its safer than teh sunshower so can cut them down a bit now >
I would reckon to get as brown as I have in 2 weeks with M11 would have needed a dozen weekly visits at 9 mins a shot .....so far quicker and safer .Im impressed with it ...brilliant

BUMP REP
Im amazed and have had quite a few compliments....lol

Old 06-18-2012, 01:38 PM

Height: 6,1 | Weight: 250lbs | Body fat: 5%

Nice thank you.