Buy Steroids Forum

Go Back   Buy Steroids Forum > Steroid > Anabolic Steroids

Deca 300 and Test E Cycle, Questions

Anabolic Steroids Discuss Deca 300 and Test E Cycle, Questions in the Steroid forums; OK this is my second cycle, My first was Test P and E and it went great, im now ready ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 01:37 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5.8 | Weight: 194lbs | Body fat: 19%
VIP Shouts: 2
Default Deca 300 and Test E Cycle, Questions

OK this is my second cycle, My first was Test P and E and it went great, im now ready for my second go round and want some input on people that has used Deca 300 from Sciroxx. I hear horrible storys about your cock not working and not having any libido etc. Well I love sex and me and my girl get up on it everynite. My girl says if it breaks my cock then I cant do anymore cycles. LOL So what your all input on the Deca 300 ? I know CAPPY had a bad time with it. How are you now Cappy ??? Should I do EQ or PRimo instead? I already have the Deca but am willing to do something else if this is really that bad. Or is it just one guy to the next exsperience??? Thanks BRos. Drivehard owe cycle will be TEst E 600mg wk Deca 300 400mg wk

Old 01-11-2012, 01:49 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5ft 9 | Weight: 180lbs | Body fat: 10%
VIP Shouts: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivehard18 View Post
OK this is my second cycle, My first was Test P and E and it went great, im now ready for my second go round and want some input on people that has used Deca 300 from Sciroxx. I hear horrible storys about your cock not working and not having any libido etc. Well I love sex and me and my girl get up on it everynite. My girl says if it breaks my cock then I cant do anymore cycles. LOL So what your all input on the Deca 300 ? I know CAPPY had a bad time with it. How are you now Cappy ??? Should I do EQ or PRimo instead? I already have the Deca but am willing to do something else if this is really that bad. Or is it just one guy to the next exsperience??? Thanks BRos. Drivehard owe cycle will be TEst E 600mg wk Deca 300 400mg wk
I have done 2 cycles of deca and didnt like it. My second one I did recently because I figured I was just a novice when I first tried it and would do better this time. Nope I didnt like the gains or the feeling while I was on it. I will say it didnt effect my sex life at all the second time a little the first. I have read that if your doing deca a way to offset the labido effects is to do more mg of test than deca so if you doing 300mg of deca per pin maybe do 400mg of test? I am not condoning running high doses of test just passing on what I have read. Let us know how you like it if you decide to try it and remember everyone is different so its impossible to know if you will like it till you try it.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:00 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'11 | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 9 %%
VIP Shouts: 17

eq is good but raises blood pressure to high for me , get some liquid dostinex that will eleminate any problems caused by prolactin buildup in your system
Old 01-11-2012, 04:24 PM

Height: 5' 6" | Weight: 205lbs | Body fat: 17%
VIP Shouts: 1

I love Deca and didn't get any sides other than muscles I love all the Anabolics! Tren, Deca, and EQ.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:14 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWorks View Post
I love Deca and didn't get any sides other than muscles I love all the Anabolics! Tren, Deca, and EQ.
WetWorks, You had no issues with being shut down ? Have tried the Nandrodex 300 (Deca durabolin by Sciroxx) ??? Im thinking of running that at 400 to 600 mg wk and Sci Test E at 500 to 700 wk. Im just worried about all the horror storys I hear about how you should stay away from Deca and it kiils your sex drive etc.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivehard18 View Post
WetWorks, You had no issues with being shut down ? Have tried the Nandrodex 300 (Deca durabolin by Sciroxx) ??? Im thinking of running that at 400 to 600 mg wk and Sci Test E at 500 to 700 wk. Im just worried about all the horror storys I hear about how you should stay away from Deca and it kiils your sex drive etc.
none! I've ran many Pharma Deca only cycles, EQ only cycle, and Tren only cycles. I think thats a lot of peoples problems now. they're listing to all the horror stories. that was never a side effect back when I first started doing AAS back in 1987. matter of fact I had to beat it down with a stick

I personally don't think you'll have any issues. especially running Test with Deca. my .02
Old 01-11-2012, 05:28 PM

I've not tried Sci Deca, but Deca should be Deca.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 5'7" | Weight: 170lbs | Body fat: 20% not sure%
VIP Shouts: 30

tren
Old 01-11-2012, 06:11 PM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1" | Weight: 241lbs | Body fat: 11-12%
VIP Shouts: 12

The NPP never gave me dysfunction like I hear some guys talking about, the entire cycle recovery was slow. I had a similar tough recovery last year on just Test E and a bit to Anavar, so there you go. My libido was slack for months afterwards and it's really only back to normal now, after 5-6 months. I think it was just high doses of everything........

I don't believe in the "keep Test dose higher than Deca and you'll be fine" philosophy at all. Some people have issues with Deca and that's because of progesterone levels/imbalances and increasing Test is not going to wipe out progesterone. I think if a guy is prone to high progesterone then he is going to have issues with Deca and the fact that's it's such a long ester makes it worse. More test is simply more test, might be good, might be worse, but will have little impact on Deca sides as thay are caused by a different mechanism.

That being said, that's just my view, and I don't have anywhere near the experience WW has with Nandrolones.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:03 PM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWorks View Post
none! I've ran many Pharma Deca only cycles, EQ only cycle, and Tren only cycles. I think thats a lot of peoples problems now. they're listing to all the horror stories. that was never a side effect back when I first started doing AAS back in 1987. matter of fact I had to beat it down with a stick

I personally don't think you'll have any issues. especially running Test with Deca. my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappybye View Post
The NPP never gave me dysfunction like I hear some guys talking about, the entire cycle recovery was slow. I had a similar tough recovery last year on just Test E and a bit to Anavar, so there you go. My libido was slack for months afterwards and it's really only back to normal now, after 5-6 months. I think it was just high doses of everything........

I don't believe in the "keep Test dose higher than Deca and you'll be fine" philosophy at all. Some people have issues with Deca and that's because of progesterone levels/imbalances and increasing Test is not going to wipe out progesterone. I think if a guy is prone to high progesterone then he is going to have issues with Deca and the fact that's it's such a long ester makes it worse. More test is simply more test, might be good, might be worse, but will have little impact on Deca sides as thay are caused by a different mechanism.

That being said, that's just my view, and I don't have anywhere near the experience WW has with Nandrolones.
WetWorks I thank you for your help, I feel a bit better now, Cappy your right some people have different sides to different things. Me for one didnt have any sides besides a little shoulder acne on my first cycle of Test. And I was up about 700mgs with Test P and E so hopefully I wont have any bad sides to the Deca as well. Im getting some Caber just incase. Is there anything else I should have on hand? I have Clomid, Nolva, Armiridex and HCG on hand. Thanks Guys
Old 01-12-2012, 12:06 AM
VIP MEMBER

Height: 6'1" | Weight: 241lbs | Body fat: 11-12%
VIP Shouts: 12

If I was to run a Nandrolone again I would run a small maintenance dose of Caber just to keep progesterone in check. There is no benefit to letting that rise.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:19 AM

Quote:
If I was to run a Nandrolone again I would run a small maintenance dose of Caber just to keep progesterone in check. There is no benefit to letting that rise.
Bump
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 AM
VIP MEMBER

Quote:
Cappy how much is a small dose? .25 .5 or 1mg. A day or eod ? I have never taken Caber so I dont really know doses. I did read up on it and. I read one guy saying don't ever take more than .25 a day. Then read somethin else said take 1mg a day. There is so much shit and peoples opinions on the Web u don't know what to beleive. But I do trust my bros here and I have got good.advice from you and Wetworks in the past. So thanks bros

Last edited by drivehard18; 01-12-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:01 AM

if I'm not mistaken its .5 E3D. more is not better with this drug.